Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone pls ID this Outfit and let me...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can someone pls ID this Outfit and let me... Empty Can someone pls ID this Outfit and let me...

Post by Guest Sat 22 Aug 2015, 01:50

i had this robe for a long time, i think it came from the ea store.  Anyway i have lost it when moving to a new computer, and i can't remember the name of it or where i exactly got it.  please any help would be greatly appreciated

//EDIT

here are the pics for the robes

Back to top Go down

Can someone pls ID this Outfit and let me... Empty Re: Can someone pls ID this Outfit and let me...

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 24 Aug 2015, 04:04

djadester43 wrote:i had this robe for a long time, i think it came from the ea store.  Anyway i have lost it when moving to a new computer, and i can't remember the name of it or where i exactly got it.  please any help would be greatly appreciated

//EDIT

here are the pics for the robes

//MOVED

Hello and welcome,

Sorry, I can't help with that, but how did you "lose" the stuff when moving to a new computer ?

In any case, and for the future, make sure to regularly back up your folder "The Sims 3", from My Documents\Electronic Arts. This folder contains all your CC, mods and savefiles, so it's a good idea to have a backup of the WHOLE folder, for example on an external drive.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top