Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downloading GTW with a Purchased Sims 4 Base Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downloading GTW with a Purchased Sims 4 Base Game Empty Downloading GTW with a Purchased Sims 4 Base Game

Post by Guest Sat 22 Aug 2015, 05:46

Hi There,

Apologies, but I am no sure if this is a thread already as I have looked but did not find the answer.

I have properly purchased the Sims 4, but I was wondering if I downloaded Get To Work from games4theworld, would it be compatible? 

Also, as if apply the new Ultimate Fix (before downloading GTW) would GTW and all the other DLC be included as I have a legit base game?

Cheers,
Mikki

Back to top Go down

Downloading GTW with a Purchased Sims 4 Base Game Empty Re: Downloading GTW with a Purchased Sims 4 Base Game

Post by Guest Sun 23 Aug 2015, 06:42

guys please help!!

Back to top Go down

Downloading GTW with a Purchased Sims 4 Base Game Empty Re: Downloading GTW with a Purchased Sims 4 Base Game

Post by Guest Sun 23 Aug 2015, 15:40

It would work but you shouldn't update via Origin if you downloaded some cracked content.
I think this could help you.

Back to top Go down

Downloading GTW with a Purchased Sims 4 Base Game Empty Using Cracked Games/ Ulitmate Fix With Legitimate Base Game *PLEASE HELP*

Post by Guest Sat 07 Nov 2015, 03:33

Hello Smile

I have looked for the answers to my questions, but I have not found any answers.

1) Am I able to play Get To Work/ Other DLC that comes with G4TW's Ultimate Fix if I have a legitimate base game installed with Origin?
-if the answer is yes, please give me step-by-step instructions as I am not exactly computer-savvy.

2) Does the Ultimate Fix that is currantly available (1.10.57.1020) have Get To Work? It's not on the list but it was before, so I'm a little confused.

Cheers!
-M

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 07 Nov 2015, 22:25

CherrysBonbons wrote:It would work but you shouldn't update via Origin if you downloaded some cracked content.
I think this could help you.

MikkiMouse wrote:Hello Smile

I have looked for the answers to my questions, but I have not found any answers.

1) Am I able to play Get To Work/ Other DLC that comes with G4TW's Ultimate Fix if I have a legitimate base game installed with Origin?
-if the answer is yes, please give me step-by-step instructions as I am not exactly computer-savvy.

2) Does the Ultimate Fix that is currantly available (1.10.57.1020) have Get To Work? It's not on the list but it was before, so I'm a little confused.

Cheers!
-M
//JOINED
Hi! Please, don't open a new topic to ask for assistance with the same problem.

First, did you try the solution offered by Cherry above (you didn't reply to her answer/suggestion)?

Also, please refer to the searches below, where it's extensively talked about mixing legit and pirate copies of the game:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/search?search_keywords=legit
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/search?search_keywords=gallery

About the Ultimate Fix, Get to Work and other content, please visit the topic below:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21473-concerning-granite-falls-get-to-work-and-the-ultimate-fix

Thanks!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Downloading GTW with a Purchased Sims 4 Base Game Empty Stuck On Loading Screens *URGENT PLEASE HELP*

Post by Guest Sun 08 Nov 2015, 07:30

Hi There,

So I have followed The Sims Architect Video Guide on installing ts4 and all the packs/expansions. I get to the loading screens, and bam! It's stuck on them. I have no CC.

Please help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sun 08 Nov 2015, 15:30

//JOINED

Hi again! Please, don't open another topic when doing follow ups on an issue that you are already working on already, so we can have some consistency and your messages don't get spread all over the Forum.

Sometimes you will get stuck (specially when you first run the game after installing it) for 20 to 40 minutes at the loading screens. Then it gets better later.

Please, try again and see if you get the game working after waiting for that long. If not, close it and open it again (worked for me on my first run).

Keep us posted about it on this same topic. Thanks!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Nov 2015, 22:56

Sim Architect wrote://JOINED

Hi again! Please, don't open another topic when doing follow ups on an issue that you are already working on already, so we can have some consistency and your messages don't get spread all over the Forum.

Sometimes you will get stuck (specially when you first run the game after installing it) for 20 to 40 minutes at the loading screens. Then it gets better later.

Please, try again and see if you get the game working after waiting for that long. If not, close it and open it again (worked for me on my first run).

It works, but now when I save I get error 22 and 0 Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Mon 09 Nov 2015, 02:36

MikkiMouse wrote:

Sorry to hear that. Well, we are one step ahead, since now you got the game to work.

Please, try renaming your "The Sims 4" folder inside your Documents to something else, then run the game again (it's probably going to take a while again, like the first time). Let's know if you can play after the game recreates your files or if you get a different issue.

Thanks!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Nov 2015, 11:17

Sim Architect wrote:
MikkiMouse wrote:

Sorry to hear that. Well, we are one step ahead, since now you got the game to work.

Please, try renaming your "The Sims 4" folder inside your Documents to something else, then run the game again (it's probably going to take a while again, like the first time). Let's know if you can play after the game recreates your files or if you get a different issue.

Thanks!

Tea 5 Tea 5
not working, still getting saving errors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Wed 11 Nov 2015, 18:35

Sorry to hear that.

Can you go to your "Libraries", then right click "Documents", and check if your "Default Save Directory" (select the local folder and click "set save location" on the screen you get below) is the local one, and NOT the OneDrive? Some people had problems with that.

Downloading GTW with a Purchased Sims 4 Base Game NevgB4u

Please, keep us posted.

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Nov 2015, 00:45

Sim Architect wrote:Sorry to hear that.

Can you go to your "Libraries", then right click "Documents", and check if your "Default Save Directory" (select the local folder and click "set save location" on the screen you get below) is the local one, and NOT the OneDrive? Some people had problems with that.

Please, keep us posted.

Tea 5 Tea 5
I checked, and both were ticked. I unticked the OneDrive area, and I will check to see if this helps. I will let you know.

Thank you!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Nov 2015, 00:49

Sim Architect wrote:Sorry to hear that.

Please, keep us posted.

Tea 5 Tea 5
I'm now getting "initialization start up error" when I try to run the game Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Nov 2015, 02:43

and now when I try to run the game, I get either the following:

1) nothing happens.
2) initialization error
3) dynamic library error
4) origin login

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Thu 12 Nov 2015, 04:43

Ok. Are you using EA base game or ours? Was it updated by EA when you applied our torrents/fixes? Because, if it was, that may be the cause of the problem (mixing a newer/ EA updated base game with older fixes may have routines that are incompatible between themselves).

If you are mixing EA base game with our torrents, that may be the problem and the solution would be for you to uninstall everything and start "from scratch" with the stuff I linked in my video only. Otherwise, we might need help from more experienced users, like @Carlos or even @Admin.

Please, let's know if you are still trying to mix & match or if you are using our torrents only. Also, you do not need origin installed and you can't have it open/on line when you run the game.

Sorry for your bad experience, it's not fun to have all that work, but things are the way they are and we didn't find a better solution yet.

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male