Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Additional content not showing up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Additional content not showing up Empty Additional content not showing up

Post by Guest Sun 23 Aug 2015, 06:55

Hi
I have installed the ultimate fix and everything works fine but i don't have any additional content like the games packs and stuff that comes with it added to my game, my anti virus is not working, i have moved the the sims 4 folder out of the electronic arts like you guys say and i don't have origin working either so i don't know what can be the problem

Note: when i was installing the ultimate fix there's a step that says that when you copy paste the folders a window is going to pop up asking for replacing some content that is already there and it didn't with mine, no window pop up, could that be part of the problem? because everything else works perfectly fine

thanks already!

Back to top Go down

Additional content not showing up Empty Re: Additional content not showing up

Post by Sim Architect Tue 25 Aug 2015, 22:32

Maybe you did not get the message because the game is at the "default" location, and not the new one, since some files should have been overwritten (please take another look if you still have your game files at the original location and, if they are, move them, then reapply the crack).

I recommend you watch the video tutorial below, since it is more up to date and it shows you step by step what you need to do to have everything working (at least, as far we can expect, of course).

Happy simming!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4