Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Content not showing but newcrest is?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Content not showing but newcrest is? Empty Content not showing but newcrest is?

Post by Guest Sun 23 Aug 2015, 18:29

Oke, so I am new to the downloading world but I think I'm doing oke so far.
But I have a problem. I have installed the sims 4 newest fix, which consist of 5 parts.
I did everything as explained, I started the game, but the content won't show up.
The new city Newcrest is in my game but all the stuff from the game packs and expansion packs are not showing.
And for some reason i dont need origin to run my game, I don't even have that on my computer?
Is that the problem?? I really need help Sad

Back to top Go down

Content not showing but newcrest is? Empty Re: Content not showing but newcrest is?

Post by Sim Architect Sun 23 Aug 2015, 20:00

That should NOT be the problem. I am going to play with the game for a little and see if I can use the content.

I guess that looking for dishwashers would be enough, since it is from the latest pack? I remember having issues with DLC way back when Sims 4 came to the pirate world Wink

Not sure how people fixed the problem back then, but it sounds that this "new" issue could be the same...

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Content not showing but newcrest is? Empty Re: Content not showing but newcrest is?

Post by Guest Mon 24 Aug 2015, 00:17

When you first started the game up after updating did it ask you to place the Spa from Spa Day? I ask becuase I have no problems with all the new content and have been using it in my newcrest builds for example.  If it did ask if you wanted to place the spa then that pack along with everything else should be working fine .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Mon 24 Aug 2015, 00:22

No, because I did not play it yet, sorry. I only went up to the main menu, but it showed me the warnings that the stuff was installed to each expansion and pack.
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Mon 24 Aug 2015, 00:47

So far, my game is showing the spas in the gallery, I will keep you posted if I find something wrong...

Content not showing but newcrest is? R9LbCUW
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Aug 2015, 11:49

Topken wrote:When you first started the game up after updating did it ask you to place the Spa from Spa Day? I ask becuase I have no problems with all the new content and have been using it in my newcrest builds for example.  If it did ask if you wanted to place the spa then that pack along with everything else should be working fine .
No, it did not. That's why i think it's really weird. it installed everything and had no problems with the start up. But i removed the sims 4 and installed it again with the new crack of The sims architect. i hope that it will work because im still waiting for it to be 100% with torrent. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Mon 24 Aug 2015, 12:43

SimsPlayer wrote:
Topken wrote:When you first started the game up after updating did it ask you to place the Spa from Spa Day? I ask becuase I have no problems with all the new content and have been using it in my newcrest builds for example.  If it did ask if you wanted to place the spa then that pack along with everything else should be working fine .
No, it did not. That's why i think it's really weird. it installed everything and had no problems with the start up. But i removed the sims 4 and installed it again with the new crack of The sims architect. i hope that it will work because im still waiting for it to be 100% with torrent. Smile
Great! I am still seeding at full speed (up to 100Mbps if it worked properly Smile )
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top