Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary fix part 1 is not downloading the full file!! [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Temporary fix part 1 is not downloading the full file!! [CLOSED] Empty Temporary fix part 1 is not downloading the full file!! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 23 Aug 2015, 11:34

I'm trying to download the 5 parts of the temporary fix and part 1 keeps acting like it's finished downloading after only about 100mb/850mb.  Any help on how to get the full part to download. I've tried downloading it just on its own separate from the other parts and it still does the same thing.  Is anyone else having the same problem or maybe has a solution??  WhatDidUJustCallMe? Pikachu

Back to top Go down

Temporary fix part 1 is not downloading the full file!! [CLOSED] Empty Re: Temporary fix part 1 is not downloading the full file!! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 23 Aug 2015, 13:39

Same problem here. Can we get an official upload on mega? Mediafire has been acting weird lately.

Back to top Go down

Temporary fix part 1 is not downloading the full file!! [CLOSED] Empty Re: Temporary fix part 1 is not downloading the full file!! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 23 Aug 2015, 13:42

I think I'm just going to wait for the Admin to get back and upload a torrent link for the whole update, like what is usually done, looking through some other forums loads of people have had problems with this fix because of the way it was uploaded.  Pikachu

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 24 Aug 2015, 08:02

SilverKeith wrote:Same problem here. Can we get an official upload on mega? Mediafire has been acting weird lately.

Fallen_Angel wrote:I think I'm just going to wait for the Admin to get back and upload a torrent link for the whole update, like what is usually done, looking through some other forums loads of people have had problems with this fix because of the way it was uploaded.  Pikachu

As for an explanation why I chose MediaFire, please see this post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21007-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix-temp-files-mirrors#142266

If any of you actually read and understood the global announcement on the temporary update (which neither of you obviously did) you will have noticed that I was facing severe technical problems. No need to feel angry, pissed off or whatever. As for the torrent, Sim Architect in the meantime finished that, here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21059-the-sims-4-spa-day-cool-kitchen-stuff-games4theworld-version-thanks-to-carlos

And besides, you could have also downloaded the RELOADED-torrent, right from the beginning, too. So inform yourselves beforehand, before you post unnecessary criticism next time. 

Topic is closed now. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top