Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cant start my game since game-time sims replaced on my computer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cant start my game since game-time sims replaced on my computer Empty Cant start my game since game-time sims replaced on my computer

Post by Guest Mon 24 Aug 2015, 14:50

Hi!

I've previously downloaded sims 4, g2w and used your ultimate fix. I'm currently downloading the temporary fix.

However when I wanted to play sims 4 while waiting for the new fix, I noticed that origin decided to download an old sims 4 gameplay file I have connected to my originaccount. It didn't matter if i tried to start it via the deskopt app or the folder in game/bin. 

So I deleted origin but now I only get this message:
Cant start my game since game-time sims replaced on my computer Tumblr_ntl7jnxQAC1rfb1epo1_540

Do I wait for the new fix to maybe work or should I reinstall?
Also is there any way to save my family if I have to reinstall?

Thanks on beforehand
Cant start my game since game-time sims replaced on my computer C:\Users\Tajany\Pictures\Namnlös

Back to top Go down

Cant start my game since game-time sims replaced on my computer Empty Re: Cant start my game since game-time sims replaced on my computer

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug 2015, 18:52

Hi there, @Wonderwalls! Very Happy

So, at what location is the game located now? If you installed the game from here, then it should be at Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4, but you could also have moved it to Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4 if you followed the latest Ultimate Fix instructions.
Origin should have installed that Game Time version to Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4.

There's no need to uninstall Origin to fix those issues. And did you uninstall the Game Time version before deleting Origin?

What you can do is re-apply the Ultimate Fix, that is already available here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20953-temporary-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix-version-1-10-57-1020-out-now

Make sure to read all of the topic before starting, and following the instructions very carefully. Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Cant start my game since game-time sims replaced on my computer Empty Re: Cant start my game since game-time sims replaced on my computer

Post by Guest Fri 28 Aug 2015, 20:10

Hi! 
My game is in Program Files (x86)/ The sims 4. 
I'll try to reapply the latest fix.

No, I couldn't find game time anywhere in my origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 05 Sep 2015, 00:00

Are you playing The Sims always with Origin closed (it can't be running in the background, even if no "origin" window is open) or with it at OFF LINE mode all times?

It's a funny side effect. Try to rename your "The Sims 4" folder inside your Documents to see if the game recreates it by itself Smile

Let's know what happens!

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5 
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top