Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 4 crashing after update (in Windows 10)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 crashing after update (in Windows 10) Empty The sims 4 crashing after update (in Windows 10)

Post by Guest Wed 26 Aug 2015, 09:04

Hello.

I recently updated my windows to windows 10 and i installed the newest ultimate fix for the sims 4. I can play it for about 2 hours but then the games randomly crashes (the sims 4 is not working anymore, windows 10 is trying to find the problem pop-up). 

Is anybody having the same issue? I didn't have any problems with the game before i got windows 10 and the new ultimate fix, so i can't really know which one is causing the problem.
 I had a hard time installing the new ultimate fix so i really don't want to uninstall and install everything to see if the game works with an older fix, that's why I'm asking if anybody might have a sollution. Thank you Smile

PLUS:  Can the GPU's driver be the problem? The new nvidia driver for windows 10 is not working correctly for me, because the screen sometimes go black for a second (not in game) and then a pop-up says the nvidia driver stopped working.. might this be causing the crashing?

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 crashing after update (in Windows 10) Empty Re: The sims 4 crashing after update (in Windows 10)

Post by Sim Architect Sat 07 Nov 2015, 22:45

Hi! Yes, it might be your Graphics Card Driver. Sorry for my belated reply!

So, first update the drivers (from NVidia site, not the Microsoft ones), then try again.

Also, you may be wanting to try the latest version of the game currently available, wich would be Cool Kitchen (video with links below).

Please, keep us posted, and happy simming!

Tea 5 Tea 5

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down