Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network Error (latest Ultimate fix)/Game not starting.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Network Error (latest Ultimate fix)/Game not starting. Empty Network Error (latest Ultimate fix)/Game not starting.

Post by Guest Thu 27 Aug 2015, 03:10

I've tried everything to fix this but every times i get a "Failed Network Error" D: people are saying on other sites that it has something to do with my internet but I've checked it and it's running fine, no losing connection.  I'm not sure if other people are having this issue but i just need some suggestions!  Maybe i should wait until the fix is out all repacked in one file? I have not been able to play for a while though because of Origin updated and internet issues. I'm really excited to play with the new packs!!

Back to top Go down

Network Error (latest Ultimate fix)/Game not starting. Empty Re: Network Error (latest Ultimate fix)/Game not starting.

Post by Sim Architect Sat 29 Aug 2015, 08:17

Please, follow the instructions in the VIDEO below and download the stuff from the link in its description at YouTube.

It is more up to date and it should work. Let us know if you need further assistance or if you got your game working. Thanks!

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Network Error (latest Ultimate fix)/Game not starting. Empty Re: Network Error (latest Ultimate fix)/Game not starting.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2015, 03:57

So it did end up working for a while.  I have to wait again because Origin keeps updating the base game since I own it.  I don't understand because I don't ever log in but oh well.  I'll just wait for the next fix unless there's a solution. Thank you!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Nov 2015, 04:17

Crunchyisntcool wrote:So it did end up working for a while.  I have to wait again because Origin keeps updating the base game since I own it.  I don't understand because I don't ever log in but oh well.  I'll just wait for the next fix unless there's a solution. Thank you!!!

In theory, you could apply the "fix" that I described here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20385-a-note-on-automatic-game-updates-for-owners-of-the-sims-4-on-origin

And then basically reinstall the games in the following/correct order:
TS4 base game -> Get to Work expansion -> latest Ultimate fix.

Of course, don't run Origin when playing that pirated Sims 4. I believe EA deliberately did this thing with the automatic and default Origin updates, so as to make potential pirating attempts of Sims 4 useless, or at least more frustrating. A lot of people have just purchased the base game, and then decided to pirate the DLC, because it would be far too expensive to keep up. In the end, people will need to work around these things, and the "fix" that I posted above should be an essential first step. Good luck !

I tip my fedora.   

P.S. I'm not even sure if the new Ultimate fix will be released "this year". The new Get together-expansion will be released officially in Mid-December, and I don't think we're going to see something like a "Christmas miracle" here. But we'll see.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Dec 2015, 19:29

So i tried that about a week ago and it didn't seem to work.  That may have been my fault though. Would I have to be using the games4theworld version of the Sim's 4 or would I be able to be using my copy?

Back to top Go down

Network Error (latest Ultimate fix)/Game not starting. Empty Game not starting

Post by Guest Mon 07 Dec 2015, 04:30

So basically what happens is, I go into the folder to start the game, double click the TS4.exe, and nothing happens.  I've tried reinstalling the game and applying the fix twice and the same thing happens.  Please help if you have any idea how to fix this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Dec 2015, 03:09

Try running it as an administrator. y'know right clicking it and all that jazz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Dec 2015, 03:12

Nope. Still didn't work  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 08 Dec 2015, 15:09

Crunchyisntcool wrote:So i tried that about a week ago and it didn't seem to work.  That may have been my fault though. Would I have to be using the games4theworld version of the Sim's 4 or would I be able to be using my copy?

Sorry for the late reply,

So did you manage to disable automatic game updates in the Origin client, as shown in the post that I linked to ? And it doesn't matter where you got your pirated stuff from: as long as you have a legit Sims 4 game registered on your Origin account, and you don't disable automatic game updates, the Origin client will attempt to "update" your games. And if you have pirated Sims 4 content, the update will render them useless.

If that update happened to you again, uninstall your Sims 4 stuff. Then take a good look again at the tutorial I linked to above, about disabling game updates in Origin; it's (luckily !) not that difficult to do.

And after which you you re-install it in the following order: TS4 Base Game -> Get to Work -> latest Ultimate fix. You can get the base game of Sims 4 + Get to Work-expansion from the following site:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

The Ultimate fix is available in the opening post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Always follow the included instructions, in those downloads. Good luck !

//EDIT

Topics merged:

Crunchyisntcool wrote:Nope. Still didn't work  Network Error (latest Ultimate fix)/Game not starting. 637235714 Network Error (latest Ultimate fix)/Game not starting. 4241093300

Have you tried running the TS4.exe in compatibility mode of an earlier Windows ? Right-click on the file and go to Properties. Under compatibility, select an earlier Windows version where it says "run this program in compatibility mode for...". Save the settings by clicking on apply, then on OK. Now try the game again.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Dec 2015, 23:45

I still haven't had any luck.  I tried to uninstall it and redo it again just in case I made a mistake but now when I click to start the game nothing happens.  The little circle spins like it's loading for a second then it stops.  I did turn off automatic updates and I know it has nothing to do with that because I'm not getting any kind of error message.  I'm sorry this is so much trouble!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 21 Dec 2015, 17:50

Crunchyisntcool wrote:I still haven't had any luck.  I tried to uninstall it and redo it again just in case I made a mistake but now when I click to start the game nothing happens.  The little circle spins like it's loading for a second then it stops.  I did turn off automatic updates and I know it has nothing to do with that because I'm not getting any kind of error message.  I'm sorry this is so much trouble!

Sorry for the very late reply,

Do you still need help with that ? What is actually your anti-virus program ? And do you know how to configure "exclusions" in it ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top