Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fixing sims 4 with Temporary the Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fixing sims 4 with Temporary the Sims 4 Ultimate fix. Empty Fixing sims 4 with Temporary the Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest Mon 31 Aug 2015, 02:01

Hello guys,

Forgive me if this is annoying post but I need help T__T

1. I bought my base game from origin so I downloaded it from their site as soon as it was out.

2. I wanted to get the packs in this site since its free and its awesome and thank you for people working hard to provide us this.

3. Since I have already the base game from origin I just follow the instruction in temporary The Sims4 Ultimate fix.
   a. checking my antivirus according to the instruction given.
   b. download all part 1-5 fix and extract as what it was said in the guide.

Now im ready for next process right? be patient with me my English sucks Y__Y

So next.. in installation guide for ultimate -fix says :

"We strongly recommend that you MOVE the install folder "The Sims 4", to a different location – and out of the "Electronic Arts" subfolder. For example, move it directly under Program files (x86), so that the new location is C:\Program files(x86)\The Sims

= This my understanding is vague/not clear?

=I went to program files (x86)-origin games-sims4  then I cut and paste the sims 4 to program files (x86) so now I have that "new folder"    there  which is program files (x86) sims 4... I did wrong ?

"Inside the install folder "The Sims 4", open the subfolder called "__Installer". From here, navigate to

vc\vc2013\redist. You’ll see two files called "vcredist_x86.exe" and "vcredist_x64.exe". Double-click on them

both and install them. If you did this in the past already, you don’t need to repeat this however."

= so I open my program file (x86) Sims 4- I click the sims 4 -vc\vc2013\redist-  I suppose to see  2 files "vcredist_x86.exe" and "vcredist_x64.exe"   right ? My case I only see one file, and that's the "vcredist_86.exe" where is my other file went ? T__T ( here my confident in following all this instruction already went down the drain T__T but I continue anyway.

= I double click the "vcredist_x86.exe" and give me option: repair, uninstall, cancel= I did nothing on this.

Now here we go I COPY the file in temporary the sims 4 ultimate fix according to installation guide instruction

= I click program file (x86) sims 4- I click sims 4 and I paste what I copied in temporary ultimate fix

=then I just click copy and replace when a little window pop up asking me this question.

Last one : I was excited but T__T I got error

So I reinstall my game then download the game from origin  and start over but I did little bit different this time.

= Instead of not doing anything when I double click  :"vcredist_86.exe and shows me option :repair,uninstall, cancel" this time I click repair.

=it ask me to restart computer and I did.

= after restart rest I did was mention above.

Guess what ??? Error T__T again !

Now here is the question : can someone Please check this post details to details and tell me what I did wrong ? Please explain details to details too how you move the sims 4 to program files (x86)  if what I did is wrong.

thank you very much , I appreciate all the help I can get.

Last edited by Whiz2015 on Mon 31 Aug 2015, 02:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mystype some line)

Back to top Go down

Fixing sims 4 with Temporary the Sims 4 Ultimate fix. Empty Re: Fixing sims 4 with Temporary the Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest Mon 31 Aug 2015, 04:08

Hi there, @Whiz2015, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

I'm sorry, but you never told us what error you got. There's several things that could cause problems in this process, all for different reasons, so the only way for us to really guide you is knowing what problem you have.

As for the vcredist_x64.exe file, it's normal that you don't have it. Sometimes they are missing from some versions of the Ultimate Fix. Still, you can download it from here:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Make sure that you have a 64 bit Windows before downloading it, as if you have a 32 bit there's no need for it.

Back to top Go down

Fixing sims 4 with Temporary the Sims 4 Ultimate fix. Empty Re: Fixing sims 4 with Temporary the Sims 4 Ultimate fix.

Post by Guest Mon 31 Aug 2015, 06:19

oh I am sorry bout that, and thanks for the welcome.

I got the Origin not running error code. I saw a post says new fix doesn't work on purchase base game so I thought maybe that was a problem so I decided to just download the sims 4 base game in here and I tried twice now I still not able to play. I follow Sim Architect video post here under the thread of "Origin Pop -up" how to install base games and stuff... I got it all the way to the part where he click
"program files (x86) -The sims 4-Game-bin
   = When he tried to make a shortcut of TS4.exe to the desktop I notice I don't have mine...the TS4.exe is missing.
 I tried to do it again one more time and same result, the TS4.exe is missing so I dunno what to do. I am on my 3rd try here now but I dunno yet if it will show up T__T

I wish there is  an option download here for beginner where everything already combine - from base to whatever latest sims 4 packs is and we can just one click download and boom done but I know that's a lot of work for you guys what you doing atm is already big help for us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Aug 2015, 17:54

Whiz2015 wrote:oh I am sorry bout that, and thanks for the welcome.

I got the Origin not running error code. I saw a post says new fix doesn't work on purchase base game so I thought maybe that was a problem so I decided to just download the sims 4 base game in here and I tried twice now I still not able to play. I follow Sim Architect video post here under the thread of "Origin Pop -up" how to install base games and stuff... I got it all the way to the part where he click
"program files (x86) -The sims 4-Game-bin
   = When he tried to make a shortcut of TS4.exe to the desktop I notice I don't have mine...the TS4.exe is missing.
 I tried to do it again one more time and same result, the TS4.exe is missing so I dunno what to do. I am on my 3rd try here now but I dunno yet if it will show up T__T

I wish there is  an option download here for beginner where everything already combine - from base to whatever latest sims 4 packs is and we can just one click download and boom done but I know that's a lot of work for you guys what you doing atm is already big help for us.

So, you have a purchased version of the game? If you still have it installed, you can use that version and apply the Ultimate Fix to it, there's no need to re-download the base game.

As for the error, the solution is to move the folder, initially at Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 (or Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 if you installed it from here), and take it out of the Origin Games/Electronic Arts folder. It should end up at Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4. Origin also needs to be completely closed before starting the game, or this error may appear.

If you are missing TS4.exe after applying the Ultimate Fix, then your antivirus programs are probably not configured correctly. One of them (or several?) are detecting TS4.exe as a false-positive and removing it. You need to configure the Exceptions List of any security software you have, and add the location of the game to it.

About the downloads, we already have almost everything combined. You only need the base game and then apply the Ultimate Fix, to get every DLC and update the game to the latest version. There's really not much you need to download.

Please, try it and let us know how it goes, or if you have any more questions. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Aug 2015, 20:30

so okay, I went back to my purchase game in origin and downloaded.  I don't get "program files (x86) electornic arts when I use purchase game in origin. I have only origin games so I transfer the game from that orgin games to program files (x86) sims 4 m I got error T__T

" unable to start"
Origin currently not running. Please make sure that origin is running before attempting to play
[d3382ced:984c6a38:00000:00000

T__T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Aug 2015, 20:40

Whiz2015 wrote:so okay, I went back to my purchase game in origin and downloaded.  I don't get "program files (x86) electornic arts when I use purchase game in origin. I have only origin games so I transfer the game from that orgin games to program files (x86) sims 4 m I got error T__T

" unable to start"
Origin currently not running. Please make sure that origin is running before attempting to play
[d3382ced:984c6a38:00000:00000

T__T

And did you apply the Ultimate Fix after moving the folder, to the location where you moved it? Did you also completely close Origin, even in the task manager?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Aug 2015, 20:45

yeah I did apply the fix after moving  and my origin I logout and click exist in taskbar.

and my avast premier is color red " it says your unprotected"  so shouldn't affect what im doing with sims 4 right ? well beside I already run details to details to make sure sims 4 and the fix is excepted in scanning just like the guide shows.

Last edited by Whiz2015 on Mon 31 Aug 2015, 20:51; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Aug 2015, 20:47

Whiz2015 wrote:yeah I did apply the fix after moving  and my origin I logout and click exist in taskbar.

That's very odd. Are you starting the game from the TS4.exe found in Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4\Game\Bin, or through a shortcut on your desktop?

Do you have multiple copies of The Sims 4 installed at the moment?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Aug 2015, 20:57

nothing at the moment, I reinstall it again downloading atm, everytime I reinstall I clear everthing  what left in the files..thats what I wanna ask anyway I can just leave base copy as back up somewhere? in case the pasting of ultimate fix dnt work so I dnt have to reinstall everytime ? or does that affect everything? I did missed something though I forgot to click that 2 file, cv something . I know in my first post I said I was missing one.. this time I didn't check coz I forgot maybe that's why my game didn't work ?

oh this file ""vcredist_x64.exe" I didn't check it its installed but last night when I tried to download the base game in this site instead of the one I have installing the game it asked me to install  ""vcredist_x64.exe" so I just assumed I have it already after that but should checked first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Aug 2015, 21:04

Whiz2015 wrote:nothing at the moment, I reinstall it again downloading atm, everytime I reinstall I clear everthing  what left in the files..thats what I wanna ask anyway I can just leave base copy as back up somewhere? in case the pasting of ultimate fix dnt work so I dnt have to reinstall everytime ? or does that affect everything? I did missed something though I forgot to click that 2 file, cv something . I know in my first post I said I was missing one.. this time I didn't check coz I forgot maybe that's why my game didn't work ?

If the base game is working, you can keep it and retry with the Ultimate Fix. You may even use your purchased version of the game, that should be working just fine. Let us know if it isn't, and we can start with that.

Remember that you can download the vcredist files from this page here, if you don't have them:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

And the latest Ultimate Fix can be downloaded from here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20953-temporary-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix-version-1-10-57-1020-out-now#

Remember, there's no need to get crazy about this. I'm sure that there's a way to make it work. But if you are getting frustrated after many hours trying, then take a little break, and when you are feeling better you can start again. Getting desperate may make you miss something. We'll wait here. Take your time. I tip my fedora.

Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Sep 2015, 00:45

So hmmm I check my "vcredist_x64.exe" nothing show in there before so I downloaded it, well I downloaded it after my base game done downloaded, not sure if that's make a different..but anyway so I check my program files (x86) Sims 4 for "vcredist_x64.exe" after I done download, still wasn't there..
Then I copy and paste the file from ultimate fix to my program files (x86)The sims 4= I tried to run the game  using the TS4.exe and got error, I tried to run it using the desktop icon.still same error..same error I get.

Okay now there is something new with my process lol....

So the ""vcredist_x64.exe" that I downloaded wasn't where it suppose to be after I downloaded...so what I did I copy the ""vcredist_x64.exe set up" that was in my download folder and paste it beside the "vcredist_x86.exe" so now that give me 2 file in exact spot. then I click both of them and click repair.
Then I try to run my game and I got this new messege pop up " origin updating" and I read one of those guide says do not update right ? so I click cancel but how am I suppose know if my game running right if I don't let it update?

Another thing... I tried to search electronic arts on my start menu and I notice I have one in documents...wth its doing there lol and weird thing it has only this :

Mod
clientDB
config
Options
UserData.lock
UserSetting.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 01 Sep 2015, 02:01

Whiz2015 wrote:So hmmm I check my "vcredist_x64.exe" nothing show in there before so I downloaded it, well I downloaded it after my base game done downloaded, not sure if that's make a different..but anyway so I check my program files (x86) Sims 4 for "vcredist_x64.exe" after I done download, still wasn't there..
Then I copy and paste the file from ultimate fix to my program files (x86)The sims 4= I tried to run the game  using the TS4.exe and got error, I tried to run it using the desktop icon.still same error..same error I get.

Okay now there is something new with my process lol....

So the ""vcredist_x64.exe" that I downloaded wasn't where it suppose to be after I downloaded...so what I did I copy the ""vcredist_x64.exe set up" that was in my download folder and paste it beside the "vcredist_x86.exe" so now that give me 2 file in exact spot. then I click both of them and click repair.
Then I try to run my game and I got this new messege pop up " origin updating" and I read one of those guide says do not update right ? so I click cancel but how am I suppose know if my game running right if I don't let it update?

Another thing... I tried to search electronic arts on my start menu and I notice I have one in documents...wth its doing there lol and weird thing it has only this :

Mod
clientDB
config
Options
UserData.lock
UserSetting.

You should not bother about the vcredist_64.exe, because you have a 32-bit operating system (I assume). Don't mess with that please. Smile  You already installed the vcredist_86, and that's all you need.

Also, Origin-client updates should not be a problem. I do them all the time (I need that because I regularly play online, on some Origin games), and it never affected my cracked Sims 4. Because the cracked Sims 4 does NOT need Origin at all. What you mean is the case when you have an Origin-bought base game. And in that case, please disable GAME updates in Origin. That is something entirely different and can affect a cracked Sims 4. See this guide for more:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20385-a-note-for-owners-of-the-sims-4-version-on-origin

And don't bother either about the folder in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. That's where all your savefiles, mos, CC, personal game settings, etc. are saved.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Sep 2015, 02:58

I know this is sound silly question but...Can I login to my origin account right now without my origin going to update ? or do I have to start over with the process ?  login to my origin-disabled the automatically update then start over with my base game+paste ultimate fix ? The guide how to disabled the automatically origin update shows need to be login in origin account and disabled it from there.

Well nvm I think I did all that is needed to do but still getting that origin not running error, been 3 days already trying all things I could try base on what is given here suggestion/guide still dnt work.so I dunno. I think I have enough for this lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 01 Sep 2015, 15:51

About using Origin without updating it (and even being able to use the gallery, some claim), there's another topic:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20972-the-gallery-solved#142038

About the game, what kind of issue are you facing right now? Still the "Origin not running" error or something else?

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Sep 2015, 00:45

Sim Architect wrote:About using Origin without updating it (and even being able to use the gallery, some claim), there's another topic:

About the game, what kind of issue are you facing right now? Still the "Origin not running" error or something else?

Tea 5 Tea 5
yeah same issue "origin not running" IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Fri 04 Sep 2015, 23:52

Whiz2015 wrote:
Sim Architect wrote:About using Origin without updating it (and even being able to use the gallery, some claim), there's another topic:

Tea 5 Tea 5
yeah same issue "origin not running" IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
Please, take a look at the video below very carefully to see if you missed a step (the PDF guide that comes with the torrent is outdated, sorry). You may have to reapply the RldOrigin.dll file only, and remember that your Origin client has to be CLOSED or at OFF LINE mode for the game to work!). Also, try renaming your "The Sims 4" folder inside your documents, specially if you ran the game with Origin at On Line Mode, as it might leave bad breadcrumbs there...

Tea 5 Tea 5

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top