Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clueless girl stuck, already installed! [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clueless girl stuck, already installed! [CLOSED] Empty Clueless girl stuck, already installed! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 06 Sep 2015, 04:17

Hi!! So I've never downloaded anything like this before, but I'm broke so I thought I'd give it a try. I followed the instructions, and I have everything downloaded... but I am stuck after pressing the pay button, it is asking me for a serial number? I put in one I found online earlier because I read I was supposed to do that, but I put it in around 5 times now and it keeps coming up with the same thing.. Sorry to bother any one! I just really want this and gave up with Sims 4 after it being too complicated haha. If someone would like to walk me through it that would be perfect, I could even give you contact info. Thank you so much!!

Back to top Go down

Clueless girl stuck, already installed! [CLOSED] Empty Re: Clueless girl stuck, already installed! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 06 Sep 2015, 04:45

I would be more then happy to assist you. Did you download the individual ones or did you download the complete Sims 3?

Back to top Go down

Clueless girl stuck, already installed! [CLOSED] Empty Re: Clueless girl stuck, already installed! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 06 Sep 2015, 04:47

Hi there, @oriaustin1, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

So, what exactly did you download? The Complete Collection, or some specific The Sims 3 Expansion Packs?

Now, you should read this guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly#
It says step-by-step what you need to do to install the game. The Installation Guide inside the base game/EP/SP folder has any serial keys you may need, so you don't need to go searching for any online. Keep in mind that if you downloaded each Expansion Pack separately, then the Installation Guide inside of each of them is outdated. You only need to get serial keys from there, and the instructions should be followed from the link above.

There's no need to give contact info, unless extremely necessary. And in this case, there shouldn't be any reason to do that.

Let us know if you have any questions, or if you encounter any problems. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Clueless girl stuck, already installed! [CLOSED] Empty Same problem

Post by Guest Tue 02 Feb 2016, 03:24

Hello, I also have the same problem, I have only installed the base game and when I try to run it it asks for my serial key again, I have used all 3 provided in the installation guide text file but it just keeps popping up again, please help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 02 Feb 2016, 12:02

onlythename wrote:Hello, I also have the same problem, I have only installed the base game and when I try to run it it asks for my serial key again, I have used all 3 provided in the installation guide text file but it just keeps popping up again, please help.
Hi,

Please open your own topic for the same issue. That makes it easier for us to follow progress, and to provide personal Support. Thanks!

I'll close this topic now. OP can contact a team member to have the topic re-opened, should that be necessary.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top