Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luxury Party & Cool Kitchen CAS Missing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luxury Party & Cool Kitchen CAS Missing Empty Luxury Party & Cool Kitchen CAS Missing

Post by Guest Mon 07 Sep 2015, 07:50

Hi! So I recently downloaded the new Fix and I'm having a small problem. Everything is fine, except the Cool Kitchen and Perfect Patio Create-A-Sim items are not showing up when I go to make a sim. The build mode items load fine, but the CAS items are not there at all. A little frustrating because that's what I was most excited about the new Fix being released. Any suggestions? Haven't seen anyone with this problem.

Back to top Go down

Luxury Party & Cool Kitchen CAS Missing Empty Re: Luxury Party & Cool Kitchen CAS Missing

Post by Guest Tue 08 Sep 2015, 19:59

Last fix I downloaded was the "get to work" fix here in G4TW. And then when the latest "cool kitchen/spa day fix by Carlos" was released, I downloaded that and followed the youtube vid of SimArchitect on how to install.

I run the game, it has "get to work" and "newcrest" installed, it said it's updated to the most recent version but when I click on "packs installed" it only shows "outdoor retreat" and "get to work"... it says I don't have the "spa day", "luxury party" "garden patio" or the "cool kitchen" packs yet. I don't see any origin account. I went to settings in-game and I unchecked the "connect online" option.

I am also stuck, I don't know what to do. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Luxury Party & Cool Kitchen CAS Missing Empty Re: Luxury Party & Cool Kitchen CAS Missing

Post by Guest Tue 08 Sep 2015, 22:51

Try deleting your documents folder then open the game again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Sep 2015, 00:15

I downloaded the torrent version and everything works perfectly now. I highly recommend it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Sep 2015, 00:19

I tried removing the documents folder. Same error.

I uninstalled and did a clean install again. Did it for a couple of times. Now it worked! When I run the game it now shows all the game/stuff packs

Thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top