Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck at Sims 3 base game installation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuck at Sims 3 base game installation Empty Stuck at Sims 3 base game installation

Post by Guest Sun 02 Oct 2011, 08:35

So, I've been reading around the site, and downloaded, and followed the installation instructions(ames4theworld.org/index_files/Torrent%20files/The%20Sims%203%20MAC%20Guide.pdf) to the best of my abilities. But I am stuck because they are asking for a registration code. I couldn't find one, and after I extracted the .rar file, I was only left with two files, Startdisk and disk1. I combined them, expecting a code already entered, but...yeah.... nothing.

...I have no idea what to do now. I could really use some help. Or was there something I missed again? Thanks in advance if someone has an answer!

Back to top Go down

Stuck at Sims 3 base game installation Empty Re: Stuck at Sims 3 base game installation

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 02 Oct 2011, 09:44

Hello,
First of all I know nothing about running the game on a MAC, but I have seen posts before that G4TW base game doesn't work on MAC. I'm not sure about the solutions but browsing the MAC problems section should give you some answers.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Stuck at Sims 3 base game installation Empty Re: Stuck at Sims 3 base game installation

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2011, 20:43

Download the base game from somewhere else. There's a torrent file on The Pirate Bay called The Sims 3 app.zip. The torrent from G4TW doesn't really work well with a mac. I should know because it took me a week to finally install Sims 3 successfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top