Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 4-Latest Update-Plants Around World Are Appearing Black?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 4-Latest Update-Plants Around World Are Appearing Black? Empty SIMS 4-Latest Update-Plants Around World Are Appearing Black?

Post by Guest Sat 19 Sep 2015, 03:11

Is anyone else having this problem? I just recently updated my Sims 4 game to version 1.10.57.1020 and ever since then some of my flower and herb plants such as the Basil, Bluebell, Daisies, and Sage to just name a few ARE ALL BLACK? I've been reading forum posts and lots of people are having the same problem. EA has came out with a patch but I am unable to download it since my game updates don't come from Origin. I've heard that it was just a bug with the latest update and in the patch notes and I seen they wanted to do some reshading of the plants so I know this is a bug. I was just wondering if there was possibly going to be a patch release to fix this problem for us on Gamesfortheworld or would it be in the newest update whenever it gets released?? All these black plants are driving me crazy. It looks like Morticia Adams planted black plants in my game. lol I'm desperately hoping this can get fixed through Gamesfortheworld since I can't through Origin and I know the problem through EA is fixed since they released a patch so they will probably close the problem as mark it as solved but the problem still lingers for me, Before I updated the game to the latest version, this problem didn't exist...all my flowers and plants looked perfect and now they are as black as death himself.

Last edited by Starr2224 on Sun 20 Sep 2015, 09:21; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4-Latest Update-Plants Around World Are Appearing Black? Empty Re: SIMS 4-Latest Update-Plants Around World Are Appearing Black?

Post by Guest Sat 19 Sep 2015, 11:46

It's maybe a GAME glitch. We don't have any fix to this glitch using the ultimate fix because it has the same files but If you are really uncomfortable for the plants, try deleting them and plant them again with the new plant seeds. If you don't want to start over. Cheats are the key to evolve and raise them again. Download the debug mod on modthesims.info tried some cheats for the plants and it works. 

Tell me if it works, But if you don't want to start over again. Then I think we don't have a solution for this.
Good luck. 

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4-Latest Update-Plants Around World Are Appearing Black? Empty Re: SIMS 4-Latest Update-Plants Around World Are Appearing Black?

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 19 Sep 2015, 15:41

I've never heard of this glitch, niether here or over at EA forums. Do you have any mods to do with plants, such as recolours or retextures?
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Sep 2015, 00:44

coolcandy3001 wrote:I've never heard of this glitch, niether here or over at EA forums. Do you have any mods to do with plants, such as recolours or retextures?
Nope, I have no mods that have anything to do with my plants. It's not just the plants that I plant, its the wild plants that grow all over the world too that are black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Sep 2015, 00:49

Keyenpeydee wrote:It's maybe a GAME glitch. We don't have any fix to this glitch using the ultimate fix because it has the same files but If you are really uncomfortable for the plants, try deleting them and plant them again with the new plant seeds. If you don't want to start over. Cheats are the key to evolve and raise them again. Download the debug mod on modthesims.info tried some cheats for the plants and it works. 

Tell me if it works, But if you don't want to start over again. Then I think we don't have a solution for this.
Good luck. 
Unfortunately, its not just the plants that I plant. It's ALL the plants all around my sim world that are wild that are also black. I've tried to replant my plants but same as before they end up black when they are fully grown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Sep 2015, 01:00

coolcandy3001 wrote:I've never heard of this glitch, niether here or over at EA forums. Do you have any mods to do with plants, such as recolours or retextures?
Also, if you go to this link below...some people are having the same problem as I am.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/849959/black-flowers-and-herbs

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Sun 20 Sep 2015, 01:14

Oh okay, then I guess sitting tight for a new patch is your only option, sorry.
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Sep 2015, 01:19

coolcandy3001 wrote:Oh okay, then I guess sitting tight for a new patch is your only option, sorry.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/852811/september-1-2015-patch-notes#latest

Thanks, I know the Sims 4 Forum has already came out with a patch but unfortunately I can't download it. The link above states that they have already patched the bug and it is working again for several people but I can't download that patch since my game isn't updated through Origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top