Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*THIS JUST IN* Granite Falls (a town) and it's objects..KIDNAPPED?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*THIS JUST IN* Granite Falls (a town) and it's objects..KIDNAPPED? Empty *THIS JUST IN* Granite Falls (a town) and it's objects..KIDNAPPED?

Post by Guest Wed 23 Sep 2015, 12:43

Granite Falls isn't showing up, the option to take a vacations isn't showing up, and certain objects are not working. I tried the re installing 2 times now. I thought maybe the fix with only the updates might help but no such luck. I can't use the cooler and certain tents. I have marriages to ruin and I can't do that with a huge key part missing. I didn't even realize it wasn't there (I only knew the cooler wasn't working because of my rags to riches challenge) until I needed to ruin a marriage. I've scanned the other posts and, so far, I've found no one with my exact problem. What am I suppose to do in my free time if I can't *Properly ruin marriages? Seriously though, I need Granite Falls and the aliens say they didn't do it, so I assume it's a game issue.

Back to top Go down

*THIS JUST IN* Granite Falls (a town) and it's objects..KIDNAPPED? Empty Re: *THIS JUST IN* Granite Falls (a town) and it's objects..KIDNAPPED?

Post by Guest Thu 24 Sep 2015, 10:32

I installed the newest fix and tried reinstalling, as you did. I don't have the object problems, but I am completely missing Granite Falls and the option to vacation.

I've been combing for an answer but haven't had any luck.

Back to top Go down

*THIS JUST IN* Granite Falls (a town) and it's objects..KIDNAPPED? Empty Re: *THIS JUST IN* Granite Falls (a town) and it's objects..KIDNAPPED?

Post by Guest Fri 25 Sep 2015, 09:39

Scarfie wrote:I installed the newest fix and tried reinstalling, as you did. I don't have the object problems, but I am completely missing Granite Falls and the option to vacation.

I've been combing for an answer but haven't had any luck.

I am having the same issues as you, along with problems with 'Get to Work'.

I can join my sims, yet I cant tell them to complete any actions, and nothing is added to the task list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Sep 2015, 21:15

I was having the same problem with the vacation option not even showing up. I deleted the cache files and that fixed the "go on vacation" option, but Granite Falls would not load, I got the white background screen. I
Other problems:
-Granite Falls options like "make fun of bear", and "growl" are activated in normal mode
-Never-ending Fireleaf rash! <--- Especially annoying ;p
-My sims are tense for no reason whatsoever, and I can do nothing to fix it. There isn't even a moodlet to show the reason for the tension, which makes me suspect it's a bug.

All these bugs popped up when Granite Falls wouldn't load. I'm assuming they are Outdoor Retreat related bugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Sep 2015, 04:14

I'm also having this problem as well. Granite Falls doesn't exist, don't have the option to go on vacation to GF and there are a few items that I can't interact with from the Outdoor expansion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Sep 2015, 08:20

Hi! I did this to fix Get to Work, but my Outdoor Retreat wasn't working at the time either and that ended up being taken care of too when I applied SimArchitect's DLC torrent (i found it in this video of theirs) to my game. You just add it on like you would the Ultimate Fix. Maybe it'll help you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Sep 2015, 11:09

nyadaffodil wrote:Hi! I did this to fix Get to Work, but my Outdoor Retreat wasn't working at the time either and that ended up being taken care of too when I applied SimArchitect's DLC torrent (i found it in this video of theirs) to my game. You just add it on like you would the Ultimate Fix. Maybe it'll help you?
I'll try it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Sep 2015, 21:55

nyadaffodil wrote:Hi! I did this to fix Get to Work, but my Outdoor Retreat wasn't working at the time either and that ended up being taken care of too when I applied SimArchitect's DLC torrent (i found it in this video of theirs) to my game. You just add it on like you would the Ultimate Fix. Maybe it'll help you?

Thank you nyadaffodil, I applied SimArchitect's DLC torrent and also reinstalled Get To Work and then installed the "Crack only" option G4TW just posted yesterday and everything is fixed and as of now, about 15 minutes in, my game is working and the option to go on vacation has reappeared. The missing moodlet bug is fixed. That god awful fireleaf rash is gone, and the granite falls neighborhood shows up! Thank you! And a big thank you to SimArchitect who took the time to upload that video. Follow it to a T. It will fix your game. You just have to take the time and redownload everything because anti-virus software breaks the crack when it automatically removes it, even if you restore the removed files.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Sep 2015, 00:55

nyadaffodil wrote:Hi! I did this to fix Get to Work, but my Outdoor Retreat wasn't working at the time either and that ended up being taken care of too when I applied SimArchitect's DLC torrent (i found it in this video of theirs) to my game. You just add it on like you would the Ultimate Fix. Maybe it'll help you?

I just wanted to sat thank very much! This worked, I now have Granite Falls and I'm able to take vacations now. I downloaded the DLC torrent from the link down below of the video and just applied it on like I would do with the ultimate fix.  Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Oct 2015, 03:02

Another thank you here, from me! Worked like a charm, the world is back and all is well.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 10 Oct 2015, 03:35

Scarfie wrote:
Another thank you here, from me! Worked like a charm, the world is back and all is well.

Sorry for the late reply everybody, but as I don't visit the forum regularly anymore, I don't post that often either. There seems to be indeed an error with the current fix, and we will see to correct that as soon as possible. Please stay tuned for more.

In the meantime, feel free to download Sim Architect's torrent, here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21059-the-sims-4-spa-day-cool-kitchen-stuff-games4theworld-version-thanks-to-carlos

This one works definitely. We apologize for any inconveniences, and we'll keep you posted.

The Sims Plumbob 1
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top