Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP! The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat (world) is not loading in game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP! The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat (world) is not loading in game Empty HELP! The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat (world) is not loading in game

Post by Guest Sun 27 Sep 2015, 08:05

Hello,
Before, Outdoor Retreat was working fine. I've updated games with last Ultimate Fix and now Outdoor Retreat is missing?
Origin is not running, I moved game directory to Program Files(x86). Everything else is working and running.
When I load the game, it says Game Data Incomplete.
Please, HELP!

HELP! The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat (world) is not loading in game The_si13

Back to top Go down

HELP! The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat (world) is not loading in game Empty Re: HELP! The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat (world) is not loading in game

Post by Guest Mon 28 Sep 2015, 03:19

I'm having the same issue. Very odd.

Back to top Go down

HELP! The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat (world) is not loading in game Empty Re: HELP! The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat (world) is not loading in game

Post by Guest Mon 05 Oct 2015, 16:23

I have the same problem with this. Please help...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Oct 2015, 16:40

I followed this link from another thread and it worked perfectly! Installed their repack and followed the steps- it's fixed now. Give it a shot! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBHwvwaE2TM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Oct 2015, 18:04

I don't see how this video is able to help me in my situation... I had to reinstall my entire Sims 4, I followed the video as instructed but it's the same for me... 

I reinstalled my Sims 4 entirely from the base to the most recent updates available. The files are all in there but it isn't working. No corrupted files or anything that seems to be missing. 

No, I don't think it's the problem with my virus. As I have exclude the important files. This isn't the first crack game I've installed, so I have a few basic knowledge on how to do it. 

Everything works in game, just the Outdoor Retreat. Which worked before, now it doesn't when updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Oct 2015, 18:13

Did you include the folder you re-downloaded the files to (before downloading them), and then the folder you unzipped them to? Apparently the antivirus software can grab it even before you install it. I downloaded a fresh version of the torrent (the repacked one linked to in the video) directly to a folder that I had already excluded, excluded the folder I was going to unzip it to as well, THEN unzipped it and installed. Same thing with getting a fresh copy of the ultimate fix and making sure it went straight to an already excluded folder. I had the exact same symptoms- game including granite falls was working fine, did the update, same error message. From everything I've read on all the threads and other forums, the problem most people are having is that the folder they download and unzip to is not excluded from antivirus, so the copy is borked before they even start to install. Either that or not downloading a fresh copy after they exclude all the folders. I know your case could be something else, but that's the fix I've seen work for a lot of other people with the same error. Hope it helps at all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Oct 2015, 18:16

Oh- I also didn't have to reinstall the base game at all- just moved my sims 4 documents folder to another location, did their repack of all the extra content, then ran the ultimate fix and moved my sims 4 "my documents" folder back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Oct 2015, 18:12

Yes, I made sure to exclude folders that contains the Sims 4 that I needed. Every file/zip/etc. related to the Sims 4 have been excluded in my anti-virus. 

To make sure that it didn't corrupter the zip as well, I had re-download the updates too and re-install it, but the problem still persists... 

Is there anyway to check if my files are missing or corrupted? I really made sure I double checked the anti-virus, even turn it off to see if it works...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top