Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing vacation option?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing vacation option?! Empty Missing vacation option?!

Post by Guest Mon 28 Sep 2015, 14:35

Hi  Surprised ! I have downloaded Sims 4 digital deluxe edition, get to the work expansion and ultimate fix from this site, installed them corectly, I follow installguide and did everything right.The game works perfect, but the only problem is that I can't go on vacation.I have all stuff from outdoor, also I have option 'take a vacation' but when I try to go and click on phone or comp I just have travel and move options.I dont have any mods in my game, I try to fix it again with ultimate fix but its the same story.  Sad Please, tell me what am I missing here?

Back to top Go down

Missing vacation option?! Empty Re: Missing vacation option?!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 17 Oct 2015, 02:55

annyta92 wrote:Hi  Surprised ! I have downloaded Sims 4 digital deluxe edition, get to the work expansion and ultimate fix from this site, installed them corectly, I follow installguide and did everything right.The game works perfect, but the only problem is that I can't go on vacation.I have all stuff from outdoor, also I have option 'take a vacation' but when I try to go and click on phone or comp I just have travel and move options.I dont have any mods in my game, I try to fix it again with ultimate fix but its the same story.  Sad Please, tell me what am I missing here?

Welcome to the forum and sorry for the late reply,

See my latest announcements here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21473-concerning-granite-falls-and-the-ultimate-fix

Good luck ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Oct 2015, 17:26

Hi there.

Awesome that you've made a fix Carlos is tha man!!!  Does this fix reset the game in any way? Will I be able to continue playing my current families or do I have to start over?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top