Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS FIX - LOSS OF VACATION OPTION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS FIX - LOSS OF VACATION OPTION Empty SIMS FIX - LOSS OF VACATION OPTION

Post by Guest Wed 07 Oct 2015, 03:23

I have the sims 4 and GTW from games4theworld. When I add the new ultimate fix, I lose the option to go on vacation and the associated outdoor retreat world. Am I missing something? I have followed ALL of the instructions. I have no problems with anything else in the fix, just the vacationing. The DLC content is also still available. Associated actions like "stargazing" are still there. Just no more vacation option or world.

Back to top Go down

SIMS FIX - LOSS OF VACATION OPTION Empty Re: SIMS FIX - LOSS OF VACATION OPTION

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 17 Oct 2015, 02:42

krisssyann wrote:I have the sims 4 and GTW from games4theworld. When I add the new ultimate fix, I lose the option to go on vacation and the associated outdoor retreat world. Am I missing something? I have followed ALL of the instructions. I have no problems with anything else in the fix, just the vacationing. The DLC content is also still available. Associated actions like "stargazing" are still there. Just no more vacation option or world.

Sorry for the late reply,

We found that there have been some errors in the official fix. Until the Admin fixes this, I have uploaded an experimental fix, in this post:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21473-concerning-granite-falls-and-the-ultimate-fix

Please download + apply the fix that I posted there. When applying it, make sure to replace all of the old files and folders. Test the game then. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top