Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

about Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] Empty about Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2011, 09:38

I wonder if anyone could tell me advantages of Ultimate Fix ? I just want to know if there is something related to Save process cuz I always got trouble with it while my game could run normally. I havent done anything with Ultimate Fix folder yet since I dont want to break anything since I could play normally but if it can make the Save process better, perhaps I will do something as ur installation guide.

Looking forward to ur answer (:

- Jolita

Back to top Go down

about Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] Empty Re: about Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 05 Oct 2011, 12:12

Hello,
The fix has nothing to do with your in game processes.
The fix makes it possible to update your game without running into the usual problems that you would otherwise run into.
If you crack a game, you overwrite the original files. Having done that, the patch will no longer recognize the game and you can't patch your game.
The fix has all the original files. These are copied into their corresponding directories after which the updater will recognize the game and you'll be able to patch.
But because this is a pirated version you wont be able to play. That is why the final file, the crack, is copied finally after the update process is finished. It is very possible that an update patches save-game problems.
The fix is simply there to help you patch and play.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2011, 02:27

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,
The fix makes it possible to update your game without running into the usual problems that you would otherwise run into.
If you crack a game, you overwrite the original files. Having done that, the patch will no longer recognize the game and you can't patch your game.
The fix has all the original files. These are copied into their corresponding directories after which the updater will recognize the game and you'll be able to patch.
But because this is a pirated version you wont be able to play. That is why the final file, the crack, is copied finally after the update process is finished. It is very possible that an update patches save-game problems.

Thanks for answer, eventhough I dont quite understand but I guess I will post the problem with new thread Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Mon 10 Oct 2011, 07:58

Jolita wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

Thanks for answer, eventhough I dont quite understand but I guess I will post the problem with new thread Smile

Ultimate fix is only to make your game updated and can be played. If you've try the ultimate fix, but you receive an error with your saving part. It might be a problem with your computer or the games it self. Usually, update to latest version will fix the problem Smile

Anyway, Yes you can open a new thread with your problem. So for now, I'll close this topic.

Topic Closed.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top