Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horizontal black lines during playing TS3 [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Horizontal black lines during playing TS3 [SOLVED] Empty Horizontal black lines during playing TS3 [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 23:49

Hello, I've got a problem with game. I downloaded TS3 collection and installed The late night EP only (with patch and crack). The game works fine, but there are black horizontal lines all over the display (they are moving and blinking) Sad It is really annoying...it looks like you are watching TV over the phone (sorry for my English, hope you know what I mean). Maybe there is problem with my graphic card, but it shouldn't be...I used to play TS3 with all the expansions few years ago on this PC and everything was ok.  Do you know how to fix it? Thank you!

Edit: Actually they are not always black...here are some pictures. I tried unninstall The late night and tried to install Ambitions and Pets. Lines are still in the game.

Horizontal black lines during playing TS3 [SOLVED] 20151010

Horizontal black lines during playing TS3 [SOLVED] 20151011

Back to top Go down

Horizontal black lines during playing TS3 [SOLVED] Empty Re: Horizontal black lines during playing TS3 [SOLVED]

Post by Sim Architect Sun 25 Oct 2015, 11:02

It looks like a video graphic driver problem.

Please, update your video card graphic (download it from the manufacturer's website, the ones that Windows downloads automatically aren't usually the best available).

Also, when you run the game, right click the icon and select "run with" and pick your "good" graphics card, not the intel on board one.

That should do the trick. Please keep us posted!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Horizontal black lines during playing TS3 [SOLVED] Empty Re: Horizontal black lines during playing TS3 [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 25 Oct 2015, 12:55

It works, can't believe that! The last version of graphic card was from 2012 Very Happy...thank you so much, now I can play sims finally Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sun 25 Oct 2015, 13:14

[color=#FFAABB]You are more than welcome! So happy to hear that!!!

Problem solved, topic closed.

Happy simming!!!

Tea 1 Tea 1
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top