Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone have any Idea when Spooky Stuff will be cracked? Did they loose interest in The Sims 4?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone have any Idea when Spooky Stuff will be cracked? Did they loose interest in The Sims 4? Empty Anyone have any Idea when Spooky Stuff will be cracked? Did they loose interest in The Sims 4?

Post by Guest Wed 28 Oct 2015, 23:38

Im not sure if they are having trouble cracking it or if they just lost interest in it WhatDidUJustCallMe? I tried being patient but I'm so anxious to play around with all the new halloween stuff!! What do you guys think, trouble cracking it or loss of interest?

Back to top Go down

Anyone have any Idea when Spooky Stuff will be cracked? Did they loose interest in The Sims 4? Empty Re: Anyone have any Idea when Spooky Stuff will be cracked? Did they loose interest in The Sims 4?

Post by Guest Thu 29 Oct 2015, 01:00

Probably both. I doubt they're having more trouble cracking this one than they've had with the others, but this game just isn't worth it.

Get The Sims 2 or 3, they're much better and have ten times more content than The Sims 4 ever will. The Sims 4 is just an upgraded mobile game.

Back to top Go down

Anyone have any Idea when Spooky Stuff will be cracked? Did they loose interest in The Sims 4? Empty Re: Anyone have any Idea when Spooky Stuff will be cracked? Did they loose interest in The Sims 4?

Post by Guest Thu 29 Oct 2015, 05:47

I think they are just still working on it, but one of the guys said they are currently on vacation so i'm not 100% sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 29 Oct 2015, 06:05

Beyond what has been said already here, note that with the frequency of Sims 4 updates being released, they (Reloaded) might skip smaller updates. Not sure if they will release those Halloween items; maybe they will put everything in one pack, after "Get together" is released.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Oct 2015, 17:52

Hopefully that is the case! I can wait until Get together is released for spooky stuff, then I can make Like a Halloween club or something XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sun 01 Nov 2015, 03:11

Carlos wrote:Beyond what has been said already here, note that with the frequency of Sims 4 updates being released, they (Reloaded) might skip smaller updates. Not sure if they will release those Halloween items; maybe they will put everything in one pack, after "Get together" is released.
What he said. With the Sims 4, it's not a matter of "when" anymore, but "if".

I don't see any news about it being cracked, maybe they crack "Get Together", maybe not even that.

Tea 4 Tea 4
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top