Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky stuff.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spooky stuff. Empty Spooky stuff.

Post by Guest Fri 27 Nov 2015, 10:04

Hi! I saw that Skidrow had cracked the Spooky Stuff pack. Are you going to upload it soon?

Back to top Go down

Spooky stuff. Empty Re: Spooky stuff.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 27 Nov 2015, 16:43

IepurasPufos wrote:Hi! I saw that Skidrow had cracked the Spooky Stuff pack. Are you going to upload it soon?

//MOVED

Welcome to the forum,

I believe that whatever you saw was a fake release; if RELOADED/Skidrow really released such a thing, it would be all over the torrent networks. But it isn't, from what I have seen.

Keep in mind too that the scene groups tend to release Sims 4 stuff mostly in cases of major updates only; in this case I guess the next real and legit release will come after the "Get together" expansion has been released.

And you can rest assured that Games4theworld will release these things too when the time is ripe.  Carlos is tha man

P.S. please do not post the link to what you saw on the forum here, not even with dots or spaces in-between the URL. This is against the forum rules, in most cases for normal users.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top