Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good News Everyone!!! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good News Everyone!!! [SOLVED] Empty Good News Everyone!!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 08 Dec 2015, 08:58

Hey guys...take a look what I just found on skidrow & reloaded page.
I hope this is a good news for us.  Look at the right side of the page and you can see the UPCOMING GAMES!!
Good luck. 
Good News Everyone!!! [SOLVED] UntitledGood News Everyone!!! [SOLVED] Untitled
Censored

Good News Everyone!!! [SOLVED] UntitledGood News Everyone!!! [SOLVED] UntitledGood News Everyone!!! [SOLVED] Untitled

Back to top Go down

Good News Everyone!!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Good News Everyone!!! [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 08 Dec 2015, 09:21

PaigeLuwee wrote:Hey guys...take a look what I just found on skidrow & reloaded page.
I hope this is a good news for us.  Look at the right side of the page and you can see the UPCOMING GAMES!!
Good luck. 
Censored

Good News Everyone!!! [SOLVED] UntitledGood News Everyone!!! [SOLVED] UntitledGood News Everyone!!! [SOLVED] Untitled

Hello,

Please do not post direct links to torrent or warez sites; it's against the forum rules (see rule #6 here):
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/register

Only mention the name of the site(s), instead of posting direct links, like you did in your first sentence. Smile  That said, I believe that the part under "upcoming releases" refers to the official release date of the game. See for example this:
https://www.thesims.com/news/get-together-release-date

EA wrote:The Sims 4 Get Together will now be releasing in North America on December 8, and rolling out to the rest of the world by the end of that week. 

I'm curious too, though, when the pirated update will be out. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Dec 2015, 09:32

Carlos wrote:
PaigeLuwee wrote:Hey guys...take a look what I just found on skidrow & reloaded page.
Good luck. 
Censored

Hello,

Please do not post direct links to torrent or warez sites; it's against the forum rules (see rule #6 here):
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/register

Only mention the name of the site(s), instead of posting direct links, like you did in your first sentence. Smile  That said, I believe that the part under "upcoming releases" refers to the official release date of the game. See for example this:
https://www.thesims.com/news/get-together-release-date

EA wrote:The Sims 4 Get Together will now be releasing in North America on December 8, and rolling out to the rest of the world by the end of that week. 

I'm curious too, though, when the pirated update will be out. 

Gosh...I'm so sorry I forgot the rules. I just got very excited with it.  Why.
I thought that was the upcoming cracks from the page. I'm sorry. 
U may close this topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 08 Dec 2015, 09:37

PaigeLuwee wrote:
Gosh...I'm so sorry I forgot the rules. I just got very excited with it.  Why.
I thought that was the upcoming cracks from the page. I'm sorry. 
U may close this topic.

No need to feel sad. Smile  

When I read your post, I immediately suspected that this must be a bit too early. I had no idea when the exact release date was, until I googled the link to EA, that I posted before.

Who knows though ? Maybe the pirated release will indeed come very soon already, and we will see a (pre)-Christmas "miracle".

I'll also leave the thread open; no need for closing it.  Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Dec 2015, 12:32

Carlos wrote:Who knows though ? Maybe the pirated release will indeed come very soon already, and we will see a (pre)-Christmas "miracle".
In that web Fallout 4 and Just Cause 3 were released before than Steam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Dec 2015, 13:27

Carlos wrote:
No need to feel sad. Smile  

When I read your post, I immediately suspected that this must be a bit too early. I had no idea when the exact release date was, until I googled the link to EA, that I posted before.

Who knows though ? Maybe the pirated release will indeed come very soon already, and we will see a (pre)-Christmas "miracle".

I'll also leave the thread open; no need for closing it.  Very Happy
 Thank you so much Carlos... Smile
I really hope we'll get the pirated release very soon. 
thanks again...  All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 08 Dec 2015, 15:53

sims10guay wrote:In that web Fallout 4 and Just Cause 3 were released before than Steam.

That doesn't have to mean anything. Smile  

Experience shows that it often takes a little while after the official release, for pirated games to show up in Sims 4. And you can't compare the fanbase of the Fallout franchise-games with the one in The Sims 4. Everybody is/was eager for Fallout 4, hence the "scene" groups wanted to focus heavily on it. 

TS4 on the other hand was never that popular. Up to this point at least, and compared to earlier Sims-titles. Maybe it will become so in the future, but who knows. And if there is not much interest in a game, the scene groups will have less interest too. 

//EDIT

PaigeLuwee wrote:Thank you so much Carlos... Good News Everyone!!! [SOLVED] Icon_smile 
I really hope we'll get the pirated release very soon. 
thanks again...  Good News Everyone!!! [SOLVED] 4012137595

No worries, we may need to wait a little while, but it will come at some point. If not before Christmas, then after that.  Haters gonna hate  Carlos is tha man

I'm in no rush for that. There are lots of other games (and other stuff) to enjoy in life, than TS4. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Dec 2015, 16:25

I checked the Skidrow & Reloaded site and it says, under Upcoming Games, "Sims 4 Get Together: 5 hours 35 minutes".  Shocked 5 hours?!?!?!?! We can only hope.

Last edited by kitty10136 on Tue 08 Dec 2015, 16:27; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm human, I make mistkes...um...mistakes.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Dec 2015, 21:28

Half an hour for disappointment

Edit: And nothing happens  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Dec 2015, 23:25

OML I AM SOOO EXCITED!!! Any chances it might come out before the 11th? I'm traveling for the holidays and won't be able to download it til later if it isn't. Well I'll high jack my grandmothers internet during the night when I spend the night to download it if it isn't available before the 11th. I'm just so excited! Eeeee!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Dec 2015, 03:27

So upon doing a little hunting on google, I found the actual skidrow-reloaded page for the game...but all the links go to a very shady site that, last time I tried to use for another game, gave me so many bugs. I dunno, I have trouble trusting the skidrow site anymore, half the time their torrent links lead to weird virus-y places.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Dec 2015, 07:07

The only hope is games4theworld, here we can safely download and ask for their help. 100% trusted.
Don't worry guys, like Mr.Carlos says..while waiting for the next crack, lets enjoy our self playing other games or other great stuff. These might be too early, but Happy Holiday, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.
Hammertime Can't touch banana They see me rolin' Paty ninja! Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Dec 2015, 07:16

I dont know why but the timer on skidrow's site add another 9hrs. :< I'm so excited !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Dec 2015, 10:25

on skidrow site their show time until official game releases, but not for their cracked games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Dec 2015, 15:09

Skidrow and Reloaded don't have public sites.

Mod edit: I believe everything has been said now, about this. Smile  If you wish to discuss about the upcoming "Get together"-pack, please do so in the other thread here. I will close this topic now.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top