Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My game doesn't recognize all my cc (All 141 mods aren't showing up)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My game doesn't recognize all my cc (All 141 mods aren't showing up) Empty My game doesn't recognize all my cc (All 141 mods aren't showing up)

Post by Guest Fri 18 Dec 2015, 17:59

So i'm now playing with the 32 bits (did fresh install because windows defender removed my rldorigin file) and my cc doesn't show up. From all of the 141 mods only 1 is showing up (script mod). I searched all of the topics that could maybe relate to this but either it's a Origin error problem fix or enabling the custom content in the game. But i already enabled it and i still have the cracked RldOrigin.dll file Why. What should I do?

So these are my mods (I have 141 mods, all are updated and working fine in the newest patch)

My game doesn't recognize all my cc (All 141 mods aren't showing up) 551j6q

And then I enabled the (script) mods ingame and restarted again..

My game doesn't recognize all my cc (All 141 mods aren't showing up) 2qwdf6e

But then nothing shows up.. Sigh Wat.

My game doesn't recognize all my cc (All 141 mods aren't showing up) 2rrro1y

Back to top Go down

My game doesn't recognize all my cc (All 141 mods aren't showing up) Empty Re: My game doesn't recognize all my cc (All 141 mods aren't showing up)

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 12:50

I fixed it ._.

First I backed up my mods and then i deleted the mods folder to see is the game generates a new one, so it did. Then I put one if my subfolders (i sorted all my mods out) and started the game and then it worked. Facepalm

Back to top Go down

My game doesn't recognize all my cc (All 141 mods aren't showing up) Empty Re: My game doesn't recognize all my cc (All 141 mods aren't showing up)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 20 Dec 2015, 03:29

PLGreendale wrote:I fixed it ._.

First I backed up my mods and then i deleted the mods folder to see is the game generates a new one, so it did. Then I put one if my subfolders (i sorted all my mods out) and started the game and then it worked. Facepalm

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the fix with us (I'm probably going to make a post about it, in the "Fixes", section). Smile  So one of your mods caused the issue ? I know that if you - accidentally - edit your Resource.cfg text file inside the Mods-folder, then it can lead to problems with mods not showing up or functioning properly. 

Arrow The latter happened to me once.  Oh my...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top