Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crash. [SOLVED] Empty Crash. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 23 Dec 2015, 16:34

Merry christmas everyone,

Every  time I start my game I get about 5 to 10 mins of game play. Then the game crashes. I don't get any errors or anything. It just crashes. I know it's now its not my cc. Cause it does it without them in. I am running windows 10 but it was doing it with 8.1. I don't know what to do any help would be appreciated

Back to top Go down

Crash. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Crash. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 23 Dec 2015, 17:41

highptiestesslitangel wrote:Merry christmas everyone,

Every  time I start my game I get about 5 to 10 mins of game play. Then the game crashes. I don't get any errors or anything. It just crashes. I know it's now its not my cc. Cause it does it without them in. I am running windows 10 but it was doing it with 8.1. I don't know what to do any help would be appreciated

Hello,

I deleted your crash report, because the data isn't really helpful anyway, and it was destroying the layout of the forum. Smile  That said, feel free to have a look at this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-17-12-2015
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Dec 2015, 18:05

I think I found out what was wrong. I took the saves folder out. And It seems to be working right now. Never thought a save could be corrupted. Strange.
  Sorry about the crash report here I am thinking I am helping lol that's what I get for thinking lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 23 Dec 2015, 18:14

highptiestesslitangel wrote:I think I found out what was wrong. I took the saves folder out. And It seems to be working right now. Never thought a save could be corrupted. Strange.
  Sorry about the crash report here I am thinking I am helping lol that's what I get for thinking lmao

No problem about the crash report, and that would also be a weakness from the forum software of this forum. Smile 

It seems that the savefiles can get corrupted very easily in Sims 4; a possibility could be to make regular backups of your savefiles, and put them in a safe location.

Is there anything else you want to ask, or should we close the thread now ? Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Dec 2015, 21:15

Go ahead and close this thread I do have a question but I will open another thread since a new problem

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Smile

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top