Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Together not working. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get Together not working. [SOLVED] Empty Get Together not working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 17:24

Hi, I dowloaded TS4:GT and did everything as cited in instalation guide but it doesn't work. 

I get this error: tGet Together not working. [SOLVED] 3jWHb5P
Transation: "Can't start: The Origin isn't being executed at the moment. Make sure The Origin is running before atempting to play The Sims 4." 

NOTE: My Anti-virus and stuff are disabled and the folder "The Sims 4" is also in exception list

Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Get Together not working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Get Together not working. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 28 Dec 2015, 17:30

JohnyOak wrote:Hi, I dowloaded TS4:GT and did everything as cited in instalation guide but it doesn't work. 

I get this error: tGet Together not working. [SOLVED] 3jWHb5P
Transation: "Can't start: The Origin isn't being executed at the moment. Make sure The Origin is running before atempting to play The Sims 4." 

NOTE: My Anti-virus and stuff are disabled and the folder "The Sims 4" is also in exception list

Thank you Smile

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Try this: please MOVE the installation folder "The Sims 4", out of Electronic Arts. For example, move the folder "The Sims 4" directly under Program Files(x86).

After doing that, make sure that you delete any of the old desktop shortcuts, if you made any before. Then try the game again. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 17:57

Thanks, the game is running now Smile

BTW: It changed the language from Portuguese (what I had before) to English. How can I correct this?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 28 Dec 2015, 18:17

JohnyOak wrote:Thanks, the game is running now Smile

BTW: It changed the language from Portuguese (what I had before) to English. How can I correct this?

If your language was Portuguese before, then it should be the same now too. Did you use the TS4_x64.exe for starting the game ? If yes, then this one will always bring up English, unfortunately. Use the other one, the TS4.exe, instead.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 18:24

Yep, that was it xD I only realized now that it had a x64 .exe and my PC is x64, but i will use the normal one. Thanks for everything and keep doing what you are doing Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 28 Dec 2015, 19:26

JohnyOak wrote:Yep, that was it xD I only realized now that it had a x64 .exe and my PC is x64, but i will use the normal one. Thanks for everything and keep doing what you are doing Very Happy

I believe the reason the TS4_x64.exe is not working with other languages (than English) is because of an error that was made the by whoever created the crack. But I may be mistaken of course.

Feel free to get back to us whenever you like again. Have fun ! Problem solved, topic closed. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top