Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS3 ITF is not working. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS3 ITF is not working. [SOLVED] Empty TS3 ITF is not working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 27 Sep 2014, 21:29

I installed The Sims 3 ITF here on games4theworld - an excellent great torrent with great instructions  Very Happy
But there's problem. I installed the base game with a disc and all the other expansion packs, ITF is the first torrent EP I have ever installed.
When I click '' play '' it tells me to insert a disc, but I have a NoCD mod so I just went through the NoCD mod.

When I get to the start screen where you pick saved games or pick a world everything is empty, everything. You can't pick a world because there is no worlds, no saved files etc and I know this scenario is quite common.

I have done this:

Installed The Sims 3 fix.rar - it did nothing and I followed all steps
Installed the patch - it was already at the latest patch so it was not necessary anyway
From the fix.rar file I also tried putting the crack in TS3/Game/Bin (erasing the previous files) - but nothing happened, still that bloody start screen!
Installed the Crack files that came with the ITF torrent

What am I supposed to do?  Help

Back to top Go down

TS3 ITF is not working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: TS3 ITF is not working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 27 Sep 2014, 22:49

Hello Seoy!
I went through the video tutorial and tried putting in crack for ALL expansion packs, and suddenly it just worked! Thanks anyway!  Tea 4

But why can't I have the NoCD mod? It's not conflicting the way I see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Sep 2014, 22:55

ZenGarden wrote:Hello Seoy!
I went through the video tutorial and tried putting in crack for ALL expansion packs, and suddenly it just worked! Thanks anyway!  Tea 4

That's good to hear! Glad it's working fine now. 

Well, mainly because it's not needed. The Ultimate Fix (crack files) you just applied works by bypassing the disc authentication. In other words, it already does the purpose of the NoCD mod. If it isn't giving you problems, you can keep it if you want, but it's just wasting space. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 27 Sep 2014, 22:58

ZenGarden wrote:Hello Seoy!

Hello ZenGarden,

You can only use one "solution", so either the Ultimate fix OR the NoCD mod. But not both at the same time. If you wanted to use the NoCD mod, you would have to re-apply the manual patch (!!!) and then put the NoCD mod back in. But don't apply any other cracks then !

Another speciality with the NoCD mod is that you should start the game with the TS3W.exe in your base game location, and NOT with the launcher.

Since your game is working fine now, I wouldn't recommend you mess further with that, though. Wink  Do you need any more help, or can I close the thread ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Sep 2014, 23:04

There, I deleted the NoCD mod.

Thank you guys!
Hugs!

Close the thread if you want to  Tea 2

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down