Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 x 3 House Challenge! Let's do it!!! (Sims 1, 2, 3 & 4!) #Sims3x3House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 x 3 House Challenge! Let's do it!!! (Sims 1, 2, 3 & 4!) #Sims3x3House Empty 3 x 3 House Challenge! Let's do it!!! (Sims 1, 2, 3 & 4!) #Sims3x3House

Post by Sim Architect Fri 01 Jan 2016, 19:32

Hi there!

I saw a nice idea today, at Twitter, a 3 x 3 house!

Let's do a challenge where we build houses (or houseboats, bunkers, you name it!) with that size!!!

RULES:

1. House will have 3 x 3 Size;
  2. Minimum Requirements: Sleep, Hygiene, Computer, Food (any), Sink and Toilet
  3. Versions of Sims Allowed: Sims 1, 2, 3 or 4
  4. Types of House: You can build a house, houseboat, apartment, motor home, tent, you name it!
  5. Custom Content: Any, as long you do not cheat (can't use weird objects that would do "all in 1", for example, since it would remove the fun, but you can use stuff with regular functions, like the "all in 1 bathroom" that came with a Sims 3 expansion, bunk beds are cool with desks under etc);
  6. Cheats Allowed if they don't break the challenge purpose, so you can use MoveObjects and ConstrainFloorElevation, for example, if your sim can still use all the necessary objects and they don't look blocked out / improperly placed;
  7. Outside of the house: You can landscape things as you wish, including usefull things that are usually outdoors (no toilets, please! Unless they are just decorative!);
  8. Entries should be posted as replies to this topic AND on Twitter with the hashtag #Sims3x3House, with at least one picture (video optional, but welcome) that shows well your creation;
  9. Each person can enter as many houses they want to each category of the contest below, no limitations!!

CATEGORIES:

1. Single Floor House: Your house will be a 3x3 unit, single floored, you can use constrainfloorelevation cheat, though;
  2. Multiple Floor House: Your 3x3 house will have more than one floor (up or below), they will be connected using elevators (of any kind, including the Into the Future Smaller ones!) or stairs.
  3. Minecraft: Yes, you can do it in Minecraft if you want too!! 3 free blocks inside on each direction is your size, walls around it should be one block thick (or you can just build your house inside a hole), ceiling should give you at least three blocks of "air space" between each floor and each ceiling, multiple levels allowed too!

We will organize a voting later on, the date will be set depending on the number and the quality of existing entries!

3 x 3 House Challenge! Let's do it!!! (Sims 1, 2, 3 & 4!) #Sims3x3House 6a012876c6c7fb970c01630358dd4c970d-800wi

Have fun!!

Heeeeeey, Macarena Heeeeeey, Macarena Heeeeeey, Macarena Heeeeeey, Macarena Heeeeeey, Macarena Heeeeeey, Macarena Heeeeeey, Macarena Heeeeeey, Macarena

I think it can be really awesome! I saw one for Sims 4, but I feel that it can be even more fun to do that for Sims 3 (can't remember Sims 2 object sizes, neither Sims 1).

What do you think, @Admin? I am posting this topic here, but I believe you can have a better idea of a place to move this into (and perhaps convert this into some kind of announcement?)...

Let's get everybody involved sharing pictures, video and the house files, so everybody else can also use them later!

3 x 3 House Challenge! Let's do it!!! (Sims 1, 2, 3 & 4!) #Sims3x3House CXpUHKRVAAAK_Q6

News!

Just created a new Twitter Tag for us to use (see my call for action below)!!!

Sim Architect (Twitter) - Jan 1st, 2016!!! wrote:Join us at our new #Sims3x3House challenge! Build your house and share with us using this new tag!!

Let's have lots of FUN together!!!

Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos

Last edited by Sim Architect on Sun 03 Jan 2016, 03:12; edited 11 times in total
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

3 x 3 House Challenge! Let's do it!!! (Sims 1, 2, 3 & 4!) #Sims3x3House Empty Re: 3 x 3 House Challenge! Let's do it!!! (Sims 1, 2, 3 & 4!) #Sims3x3House

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 01 Jan 2016, 20:31

Sim Architect wrote:Hi there!

I saw a nice idea today, at Twitter, a 3 x 3 house!

Let's do a challenge where we build houses (or houseboats, bunkers, you name it!) with that size???

I think it can be really awesome! I saw one for Sims 4, but I feel that it can be even more fun to do that for Sims 3 (can't remember Sims 2 object sizes, neither Sims 1).

What do you think, @Admin? I am posting this topic here, but I believe you can have a better idea of a place to move this into (and perhaps convert this into some kind of announcement?)...

Let's get everybody involved sharing pictures, video and the house files, so everybody else can also use them later!

3 x 3 House Challenge! Let's do it!!! (Sims 1, 2, 3 & 4!) #Sims3x3House CXpUHKRVAAAK_Q6

3 x 3 is not even the size of my toilet in TS3 & TS4.  alien  I'll try and come up with something though.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

3 x 3 House Challenge! Let's do it!!! (Sims 1, 2, 3 & 4!) #Sims3x3House Empty Re: 3 x 3 House Challenge! Let's do it!!! (Sims 1, 2, 3 & 4!) #Sims3x3House

Post by Sim Architect Sat 02 Jan 2016, 04:58

That is the idea, @Carlos! Something quick, different and challenging. Very Happy

If they can do it, we can try!

Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 02 Jan 2016, 05:25

I'm up for it! I'm gonna do a super kawaii home ^_^ as soon as my graphics card comes (and I've sorted out outdated CC <3 I'm behind on updates)
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 02 Jan 2016, 05:53

coolcandy3001 wrote:I'm up for it! I'm gonna do a super kawaii home ^_^ as soon as my graphics card comes (and I've sorted out outdated CC

Awesome! I will love to watch your video(s)!!!

Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 02 Jan 2016, 16:48

At first I was like, that's going to be quite impossible. But as a matter of fact, not too bad! I may even be able to play this house. 
No cheats or cc were used.

3 x 3 House Challenge! Let's do it!!! (Sims 1, 2, 3 & 4!) #Sims3x3House Screen10

3 x 3 House Challenge! Let's do it!!! (Sims 1, 2, 3 & 4!) #Sims3x3House Screen11

3 x 3 House Challenge! Let's do it!!! (Sims 1, 2, 3 & 4!) #Sims3x3House Screen12

3 x 3 House Challenge! Let's do it!!! (Sims 1, 2, 3 & 4!) #Sims3x3House Screen13

And with the cherry on top:

The video quality could've been better, but that was actually the first time I ever recorded a video. Might replace it with something better.
Oh eh, I don't have twitter lol. 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 02 Jan 2016, 20:59

My graphics card came! Time to sort through my CC as I torrent my update now aha xD
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 02 Jan 2016, 21:22

Actually not going to update yet - my internet is being super slow S: I'll just do the challenge before hand lol
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sun 03 Jan 2016, 03:10

Edin ElDi wrote:At first I was like, that's going to be quite impossible. But as a matter of fact, not too bad! I may even be able to play this house. 
No cheats or cc were used.

3 x 3 House Challenge! Let's do it!!! (Sims 1, 2, 3 & 4!) #Sims3x3House Screen10

3 x 3 House Challenge! Let's do it!!! (Sims 1, 2, 3 & 4!) #Sims3x3House Screen11

3 x 3 House Challenge! Let's do it!!! (Sims 1, 2, 3 & 4!) #Sims3x3House Screen12

3 x 3 House Challenge! Let's do it!!! (Sims 1, 2, 3 & 4!) #Sims3x3House Screen13

And with the cherry on top:

The video quality could've been better, but that was actually the first time I ever recorded a video. Might replace it with something better.
Oh eh, I don't have twitter lol. 
That looks AWESOME! Love what you did!!!!

coolcandy3001 wrote:My graphics card came! Time to sort through my CC as I torrent my update now aha xD

Actually not going to update yet - my internet is being super slow S: I'll just do the challenge before hand lol

Cool! We'll love to see what you build!

Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1

Mod edit: topic un-stickied (on 17-05-2016).

- Carlos
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top