Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Sims 4 Genghis Khan Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Sims 4 Genghis Khan Challenge Empty My Sims 4 Genghis Khan Challenge

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jun 2017, 23:25

Hello.

I got inspired by a few videos on Youtube and came up with a challenge. It has a similar concept than another well-known challenge, but this one will have a little twist to it. You can guess what the challenge is it going to be. Very Happy

For now here is a video in which I create the main star of te video series for the challenge.

The next video is going to explain the plot of the series and why the challenge takes place. After that, we'll see the adventures of the main characters, as well as plenty of other sims characters. In case you're wondering, some of the characters that I created and shared In this thread will also appear, as well as those which have yet to be introduced in said thread. 

So, what do you guys think?

PS. When the next video will be made, I'll change the name of the thread.

Last edited by Cat_Eye on Fri 30 Jun 2017, 13:46; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

My Sims 4 Genghis Khan Challenge Empty Re: My Sims 4 Genghis Khan Challenge

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jun 2017, 09:13

I also created the second important character for this series. 

My Sims 4 Genghis Khan Challenge The-sims-4-13-06-2017-09

A rather unfriendly fellow, might I add. Will Jack Kann get along with him? Probably not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jun 2017, 00:39

Tomorrow I will upload the first episode of the series.
here's a preview
My Sims 4 Genghis Khan Challenge Image4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 01:05

First episode is here

In the first episode, I introduce Jack. He just moved into the sims world. The house is from @liadegrecia and you can download it HERE.  I did slightly modify it, so that I had enough space to put a wormhole generator into the house. Turns out that Jack received the  wormhole generator from Genghis Khan. Why would the ghost from an emperor send such an object to some random joe schmo? Well, it's explained in the video. Genghis also has a demand for Jack, which he refuses and gets punished. After a while, Jack stops opposing the demand, because he realizes that Genghis is willing to do everything no matter how vile to achieve what he wants. Frustrated and beaten down, he decides to sabotage the wormhole generator, but this results in him getting electrocuted, passing out and waking up in a world that's different from the one he's used to. Genghis is at first annoyed at him for breaking the wormhole generator, but considers the new world as an advantage and thinks this will make Jack's attempt to fulfill his demand more entertaining.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first episode was almost completely scripted and most of it is a cutscene. The following episodes won't be like this. Some will be completely "genuine", as in there won't be any plan for the episode and I'll just play the game and see what it has to offer. Others will have a goal and premade sims, but how things will work out won't be scripted... for the most part.

I'll also write the rules for the series. Maybe I'll also make a video about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 22:35

Episode 2 is here

Jack wakes up and starts the day normally. At first, everything seems like it used to be, but this become weird once the welcome wagon arrives. He does, however, meet someone he likes among the people who arrive at his house. Does he start fulfilling Genesis' demands in this episode? Watch and see...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jul 2017, 00:38

New episode.

I haven't made one before due to lack of time and because I waited for a new microphone to arrive.

Anyway, this episode was originally supposed to be way longer, cause I ended up with way too much material. But considering that 27 minutes is a bit too much, I decided to split it into two parts.

So what happens int he third episode? Jack has now a basement with several rooms for the upcoming kids, which resulted in him spending most of his money. Since it will take some time to get promoted, it's probably for the best to get something that gives you money. So why not try gardening? The problem is that most plants are rather scarce. So... why not steal them from a household that already has everything that you want?

In this episode also the Winter household from my creations is shown since they're their lot contains all plants that Jack needed. They can be downloaded in the link in my signature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jul 2017, 11:38

Episode 4 which continues from where the third episode ended. Jack is desperate for some fun. He decides to check out the Karaoke Bar in hopes to find another woman there. He finds someone, who has a rather unusual sleeping attire.
The next episode will almost certainly involve the first baby being born.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Aug 2017, 16:36

Forgot to post the link for the next episode.

The title does kind of spoil what happens here. And Jack also finds out that some sims really don't like flirting.

The next episode will come next week. I don't have time to record one this week.

I will, however, use this time to make a character who will have an important role in future episodes. I'll upload some of the characters to my creations thread so that everyone can download them. Next month I'll probably resume to creating & sharing characters more often.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Sep 2017, 09:09

New episode. Jack met Mila in the last episode and invites her over. Will he have more luck this time? Will her children have something against this relationship?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top