Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soooo...about the new Stuff Pack ("Movie Hangout Stuff").

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Soooo...about the new Stuff Pack ("Movie Hangout Stuff"). Empty Soooo...about the new Stuff Pack ("Movie Hangout Stuff").

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jan 2016, 17:56

What do you guys think? It's Boho. It's movie time. Yay!! Wat.

Back to top Go down

Soooo...about the new Stuff Pack ("Movie Hangout Stuff"). Empty Re: Soooo...about the new Stuff Pack ("Movie Hangout Stuff").

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 14 Jan 2016, 00:25

kitty10136 wrote:What do you guys think? It's Boho. It's movie time. Yay!! Wat.

Something like the movie stuff in The Sims 3 ?  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Edit: OK, slightly different than what I expected. But still not too thrilled by it. But then it's a TS4 "stuffpack", so I guess by the standards of TS4, it should be fine. See the trailer here:

I actually turned off the sound while watching that trailer...the popcorn machine looks cool, though.

I also edited your topic title and stickied the thread. Smile

Last edited by Carlos on Thu 14 Jan 2016, 01:16; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Soooo...about the new Stuff Pack ("Movie Hangout Stuff"). Empty Re: Soooo...about the new Stuff Pack ("Movie Hangout Stuff").

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jan 2016, 01:11

Yeah, I get what you mean about the music. I only like the TVs and the popcorn machine. The colors of/and just about everything else...not so much. But then I'm playing Sims 3 again even though I have S4 installed...so...meh.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 17 Jan 2016, 05:36

kitty10136 wrote:Yeah, I get what you mean about the music. I only like the TVs and the popcorn machine. The colors of/and just about everything else...not so much. But then I'm playing Sims 3 again even though I have S4 installed...so...meh.

In The Sims 3 and possibly even in The Sims 2, that stuffpack would maybe go through as a "store update". Very Happy  But then, it's "en vogue", in a way. Unfinished games ("betas", or sometimes even "alphas") are more and more often released/sold to the public. DLCs are cut down in terms of size/content. Gameplay in general seems to become more and more "simplified". And it's not just with EA.

In the end though, we have the option to get those TS4 DLC, for free, and I guess that's something.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jan 2016, 10:33

The trailer looks so much like a sims 2 stuff pack trailer...and I like it! I can't wait to get to it someday! IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jan 2016, 14:12

I want it nooow ! IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
It's cool as a stuff pack for TS4, because i have all expansions pack and I WANT IIIIT.
I searched yesterday for sims 4 expansions list, and i thinked that i will be happy and proud of myself when reading names of expansions because i have all of them, but when i seen movie hangout stuff, i loved the popcorn machine, so pleaase upload this or add it to the ultimate fix if you can, anyway, i want it IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 29 Jan 2016, 03:54

DarkMoon wrote:I want it nooow ! IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
It's cool as a stuff pack for TS4, because i have all expansions pack and I WANT IIIIT.
I searched yesterday for sims 4 expansions list, and i thinked that i will be happy and proud of myself when reading names of expansions because i have all of them, but when i seen movie hangout stuff, i loved the popcorn machine, so pleaase upload this or add it to the ultimate fix if you can, anyway, i want it IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Hello,

Please note that for TS4, Games4theworld does not create those actual updates. Hence we cannot tell when a release will come. Experience shows that the scene groups (the people who create game cracks) will skip minor updates for The Sims 4, or at least take longer for releasing them. All we can do is wait, I guess, and enjoy what is already there.

I tip my fedora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Feb 2016, 19:25

There's another one.  Wat.

For the people who just looooooove romantic gardens...or even regular ones...EA presents Romantic Garden Stuff. MEH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 04 Feb 2016, 01:04

kitty10136 wrote:There's another one.  Wat.

For the people who just looooooove romantic gardens...or even regular ones...EA presents Romantic Garden Stuff. MEH!!!

"Just in time" for the so-called Valentine's day, I guess. 

Shortly before the (pirated) release of The Sims 4 came out, I dimly recall a thread on here, in which somebody linked to an article from a satire-centered site or blog. If I recall correctly, the article made fun of alleged criticism that EA are going to release lots of these small DLC packs; the article thereby "indicated" that the DLC system would be similar as in previous sims titles - namely a few bigger expansions/stuffpacks along with tiny DLC items.

Nearly everybody who posted in that thread (and quite a number did) was positive that were would indeed be a DLC system "as usual". Well, the way things look, we are seeing tons of little "expansions/stuffpacks", and not the classic .sims2pack/.sims3pack-format items anymore. The reasons for which, I guess, are on the one hand the attempt to make it a bit more difficult for pirates (which seemingly didn't quite work out) and marketing-related reasons on the other hand. E.g. every tiny stuffpack has at least one "official trailer" and is presented as a "new game component".

Let me see if I can find that thread again. It should be somewhere at the very beginning of the "Sims 4 chit-chat" here. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Feb 2016, 07:56

All this little extra stuff is cute and all but I would like more expansions like Get Together. Get Together is incredible!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Feb 2016, 03:08

So are the movie pack and the garden pack going to be posted to G4TW? Either in the Ultimate Fix or as separate downloads? WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Because personally I like to have a fully expanded/ updated game and it really irks me when I see these packs released and I don't have them.
Or if they are not coming here in the near future,is there anywhere else that I could find them for free that will be compatible with the G4TW Crack/ files?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 06 Feb 2016, 03:31

tomsca172 wrote:So are the movie pack and the garden pack going to be posted to G4TW? Either in the Ultimate Fix or as separate downloads? WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Please keep in mind that we (Games4theworld) do not actually create those updates, and we don't have any connection or relation to the people who do, either. Hence we cannot tell when a release will come or how it will be packed in.

As some other users have pointed out, the reason these pirated releases come in "irregular" intervals is because The Sims 4 is probably the least popular game version of the entire Sims-franchise. And if there is not enough interest/demand, then the people who create these pirated updates will naturally focus on other projects - than Sims 4.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Feb 2016, 03:42

Thanks Carlos,

Do you know if there is anywhere else that the packs are available? Or will i just have to wait patiently?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 06 Feb 2016, 03:45

tomsca172 wrote:Thanks Carlos,

Do you know if there is anywhere else that the packs are available? Or will i just have to wait patiently?

There are no pirated versions available as of yet...so yes, we all need to wait.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Feb 2016, 22:06

tomsca172 wrote:Because personally I like to have a fully expanded/ updated game and it really irks me when I see these packs released and I don't have them.

I salute you sir for wanting to do the process of installing the Ultimate Fix EVERY MONTH for a tiny Stuff Pack. Not that the Fix is hard to install, it's just that I personally prefer to wait for the Expansion Packs to be released along with the previous Stuff Packs. But then I don't play Sims 4. It's simply there for decoration (I just like looking at the icon on my desktop).

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 06 Feb 2016, 23:41

kitty10136 wrote:
tomsca172 wrote:Because personally I like to have a fully expanded/ updated game and it really irks me when I see these packs released and I don't have them.

I salute you sir for wanting to do the process of installing the Ultimate Fix EVERY MONTH for a tiny Stuff Pack. Not that the Fix is hard to install, it's just that I personally prefer to wait for the Expansion Packs to be released along with the previous Stuff Packs. But then I don't play Sims 4. It's simply there for decoration (I just like looking at the icon on my desktop).

Exactly that @kitty10136Smile  In all fairness though, it's more than likely that the previous poster (@tomsca172) may just not be aware of certain 'basics'. Such as the aforementioned practice of the scene groups to not release each and very tiny DLC. Or the practicality-related issue of installing tiniest updates that you pointed out. Or the fact that "direct download" links for Sims 4 items are not practical because of server-side bandwidth limitations (when compared to torrent downloads). And so on.

I see it very often that a lot of people are oblivious of certain basics. But as long as they stay friendly, there is no problem. We'll just go ahead and give a kind reply. 

You got to be patient, with all users, as far as possible.  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Feb 2016, 19:16

Carlos wrote:
kitty10136 wrote:

Exactly that @kitty10136Smile  In all fairness though, it's more than likely that the previous poster (@tomsca172) may just not be aware of certain 'basics'. Such as the aforementioned practice of the scene groups to not release each and very tiny DLC. Or the practicality-related issue of installing tiniest updates that you pointed out. Or the fact that "direct download" links for Sims 4 items are not practical because of server-side bandwidth limitations (when compared to torrent downloads). And so on.

I see it very often that a lot of people are oblivious of certain basics. But as long as they stay friendly, there is no problem. We'll just go ahead and give a kind reply. 

You got to be patient, with all users, as far as possible.  Carlos is tha man

I didn't mean it in a bad way...so...ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 10 Feb 2016, 23:40

kitty10136 wrote:
I didn't mean it in a bad way...so...ok.

No problem; it's fair enough. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Feb 2016, 18:48

@Carlos Any word yet on coming up releases for The Sims 4 or is it still not demanded that much? I know that EA and other big gaming companies went down hill with making games as they do now. They need to do a re-amp of The Sims 2 and 3 mixed, Sims 4 I don't know, feels empty.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 28 Feb 2016, 19:49

RedNeckSim wrote:@Carlos Any word yet on coming up releases for The Sims 4 or is it still not demanded that much? I know that EA and other big gaming companies went down hill with making games as they do now. They need to do a re-amp of The Sims 2 and 3 mixed, Sims 4 I don't know, feels empty.

Nope, no other news yet. Other than this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22375-a-notice-about-upcoming-updates-in-the-sims-4-please-read

And yes, "feels empty" is a nice way to describe The Sims 4. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Feb 2016, 17:47

Carlos wrote:

Nope, no other news yet. Other than this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22375-a-notice-about-upcoming-updates-in-the-sims-4-please-read

And yes, "feels empty" is a nice way to describe The Sims 4. Very Happy
Thank you feels good to see people sharing work (:

Will check that post out, thanks.

Yeah it feels like it's missing something but can't put my finger on it great game love the graphics of course but it doesn't have the same feeling as TS3 or TS2 did. Either way great forums!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Mar 2016, 22:23

hello, im just curious though... dont we have yet any update for the newest dlc's? i already read the posts and the forum created re this, but just want to clarify... im so sorry if my question sounds stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 02 Mar 2016, 22:39

sync1221 wrote:hello, im just curious though... dont we have yet any update for the newest dlc's? i already read the posts and the forum created re this, but just want to clarify... im so sorry if my question sounds stupid.

Hello and welcome to the forum @sync1221,

It's OK, but there is still nothing more to say, than what I said to the previous poster in this thread here. You can also view it this way: if there was any news about a new release, you can bet that we would have made some form of (clearly visible) announcement on here, about it. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Mar 2016, 00:14

thanks sir! this group is really the best! gonna watch out then for the possible release of the dlc in the future, ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by night_lights Tue 03 May 2016, 13:33

kitty10136 wrote:But then I don't play Sims 4. It's simply there for decoration (I just like looking at the icon on my desktop).
That is so relatable  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Also I think that the movie pack + the get to work pack + the get together pack could be awesome because you could make a movie cinema and actually get money from it... Kind of..
And then you could use the get together pack to go out with your group for a movie night.
Damn I need to get back on TS4  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
night_lights
night_lights
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Stupid Test 4, Shop Empire 2

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top