Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff & Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff & Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff & Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 16 Apr 2016, 14:45

I would love to play with these stuff packs as well as an updated game. Thank you in advance!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff & Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff & Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 16 Apr 2016, 17:45

winterstar2015 wrote:I would love to play with these stuff packs as well as an updated game. Thank you in advance!

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum @winterstar2015,

Thanks for your request. Smile  We will of course try and release it, when possible. Please also refer to the announcement in the "News"-section of the forum, here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22375-a-notice-about-upcoming-updates-in-the-sims-4-please-read
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff & Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff & Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2016, 22:36

Carlos wrote:
winterstar2015 wrote:I would love to play with these stuff packs as well as an updated game. Thank you in advance!

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum @winterstar2015,

Thanks for your request. Smile  We will of course try and release it, when possible. Please also refer to the announcement in the "News"-section of the forum, here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22375-a-notice-about-upcoming-updates-in-the-sims-4-please-read

Do you mind if I briefly ask you, what is the likelihood of a Game pack sparking an update? I've read the thread and understand you can't say for certain, just wanted to know if you personally feel an update following the upcoming game pack is likely or not. Cause yeah, if not, then this community is in for a loooooooooooooong haul, seeing as how it doesn't look like the next expansion will arrive until August/September.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Apr 2016, 19:23

Beatoften wrote:

Do you mind if I briefly ask you, what is the likelihood of a Game pack sparking an update? I've read the thread and understand you can't say for certain, just wanted to know if you personally feel an update following the upcoming game pack is likely or not. Cause yeah, if not, then this community is in for a loooooooooooooong haul, seeing as how it doesn't look like the next expansion will arrive until August/September.

If I remember correctly, one of the very first Ultimate fixes for TS4 contained only the "Outdoor Retreat" - a gamepack. And wasn't "Spa Day" also a gamepack too, as there was a release of it. So yes, just because it is a smaller gamepack, it doesn't rule out the possibility of a release.

Beyond that, my personal opinion doesn't really matter here.

As for the "long haul", The Sims 4 was never a big success, at least compared to earlier Sims titles on G4TW here. Moreover, the majority of forum users register for being able to post a question or two. Or they don't register at all and only download stuff (which is not only the case on this forum here, but in most other similar platforms too). So whether the new TS4 update will come today or toward the end of the year, it really won't make much of a difference for the average G4TW visitor. People will still come and ask questions about Sims games. 

We are also planning on releasing more non-Sims games, and working on the little Minecraft-subsection and the Minecraft-world on the server here. And there is also a lot of work going on behind the scenes here, so we will be busy in the coming months anyhow. 

Edit: even though some people aren't going to like hearing this now, they should really learn that life will go on regardless of new TS4 updates being released or not; there are also other things too, like other games or *non-computer-activities". A lot of people have started taking literally everything for granted these days. I also noticed that whenever a new TS4 update comes out, a lot of people play the game as if there is no tomorrow. And after an 18-hour game session or so, they get burned out and move on. Though the latter is in part also due to changing times in general: many people seem to have short-term interest spikes only, and then move on to something else. I myself don't even play TS4 that regularly, to keep myself interested over a long(er) period of time.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Apr 2016, 19:35

i hear ya, i actually play a lot of different games and I am also busy in real life myself. However, since you mentioned minecraft.... thats my main computer game right now, I am addicted to about 4 different mod packs right now and I bounce between the 4, hoping one day to be able to stream them.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Apr 2016, 20:10

winterstar2015 wrote:i hear ya, i actually play a lot of different games and I am also busy in real life myself. However, since you mentioned minecraft.... thats my main computer game right now, I am addicted to about 4 different mod packs right now and I bounce between the 4, hoping one day to be able to stream them.

Nice to hear. Very Happy  Good mods can indeed 'squeeze' out even more fun and potential out of games, be it Sims, Minecraft or whatever. If you want to learn more about the Minecraft activities, feel free to read up on the announcement in the Minecraft-subsection here. Since your original question appears to be solved, I will close the topic too. You can get in touch with us anytime again of course - just open a new topic then.

Have fun !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top