Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RLDorigin.dll Virus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RLDorigin.dll Virus Empty RLDorigin.dll Virus

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jan 2016, 07:02

when i restored rldorigin acouple days latter my computer started going weird my home screen went all black anti viruses where disabled [couldnt turn the on] and nothing worked please please please help.. Help

Back to top Go down

RLDorigin.dll Virus Empty Re: RLDorigin.dll Virus

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 17 Jan 2016, 22:27

Dragoo wrote:when i restored rldorigin acouple days latter my computer started going weird my home screen went all black anti viruses where disabled [couldnt turn the on] and nothing worked please please please help.. Help

Hello again,

I'm sorry to hear about that, but I have been using pirated Sims 4 games since almost the beginning, and I never encountered any problems with virusses. Even though you may not believe it, but there are no virusses in Games4theworld's downloads. It's really just because most modern anti-virus programs detect pirated games as virusses, but the games are safe to use.

In your case, there is a chance that something else is causing you these problems, and I'm not sure if we can help that much here. Have you considered a fresh Windows re-install ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

RLDorigin.dll Virus Empty RLDorigin.dll Virus

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jan 2016, 03:32

yes i reset my pc and downloaded the game but when i want to install 2 files go to the quarantine names [Rldorigin.dll 

& Rldorigin_x64.dll] when i scroll over it, it comes up as
im kinda scared to restore the rldorigin Why.

Last edited by Dragoo on Mon 18 Jan 2016, 03:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : words are not comming up)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Jan 2016, 20:43

Dragoo wrote:yes i reset my pc and downloaded the game but when i want to install 2 files go to the quarantine names [Rldorigin.dll 

& Rldorigin_x64.dll] when i scroll over it, it comes up as
im kinda scared to restore the rldorigin Why.

And when you restore these files, the computer "goes crazy" ? Did you also do a regular virus/malware check ? There could be something else on your computer, too. And you are sure you downloaded your stuff from this site here ?
https://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Or from the Piratebay-site ? Piratebay is also good, but you should not download from other sources, because we cannot take responsibility for that. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top