Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone please post a direct link of sims 3 ver. 1.26 patch? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can someone please post a direct link of sims 3 ver. 1.26 patch? [SOLVED] Empty Can someone please post a direct link of sims 3 ver. 1.26 patch? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 05:14

I try to download the new patch using the game launcher but as always at the end of the download there come a pop up that says invalid. please can someone post a direct link of this new patch just like the one you've post on ver. 1.24. please?

(sorry for the bad englich. Facepalm )

Back to top Go down

Can someone please post a direct link of sims 3 ver. 1.26 patch? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can someone please post a direct link of sims 3 ver. 1.26 patch? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 08:34

The best I can do right now is tell you to wait for these guys: http://www.simprograms.com/the-sims/the-sims-3/the-sims-3-patches/ to post their manual update.. I'm not sure if another site will have before them or not.. But i update from them when my launcher won't patch correctly.. I think you may do better to wait until Admin has a crack compatible with the new patch as well.. It'd be terrible to get that patch installed and then have to wait an undetermined amount of time before being able to play because your crack is intended for a previous game version.. I don't know much about cracking, but I believe this is the way it has to be for us on this site.. The staff crew should be on here soon to give you a more definitive answer.. Sorry man..
But yeah, just in case: unless your copy is completely legit, I'd wait before updating..

Back to top Go down

Can someone please post a direct link of sims 3 ver. 1.26 patch? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can someone please post a direct link of sims 3 ver. 1.26 patch? [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 18 Oct 2011, 08:43

Hello,
That's good advice JayQuez.
This patch is primarily to prepare for The Sims 3 Pets, I would wait until you install it (if you're installing it). At any rate, don't download and install this patch until Admin has the new fix available, which will be around the same time as Pets will be released by G4TW.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 14:32

Thanks. I'll be waiting for the updates. Surprised

Admin edit: The Fix will be updated later today. Stay tuned!

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top