Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Must update the game. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Must update the game. [SOLVED] Empty Must update the game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 06 Feb 2016, 09:53

So yesterday i installed sims 4 get together , so the game is updated as the admin said in the sims 4 ultimate fix "latest update " , then i installed a house to the game , but i couldn't place it in the game , it said " cannot place this content because it was created with a newer version of the game , restart your game and check for updates "
so ? what should i do ?

Back to top Go down

Must update the game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Must update the game. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 06 Feb 2016, 10:07

Delecia wrote:So yesterday i installed sims 4 get together , so the game is updated as the admin said in the sims 4 ultimate fix "latest update " , then i installed a house to the game , but i couldn't place it in the game , it said " cannot place this content because it was created with a newer version of the game , restart your game and check for updates "
so ? what should i do ?

Hello and welcome to the forum @Delecia,

The thing is, the current available (pirated) Sims 4 updates from Games4theworld only support the patch level 1.13.104.1010. Whoever created the custom house that you downloaded most likely has a game version that is higher than 1.13.104.1010.

I can't really tell when the next pirated updates will come out, I'm sorry. Until then you will need to do without that specific custom house. WhatDidUJustCallMe? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Feb 2016, 11:38

ok got it , thanks a lot Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 06 Feb 2016, 19:38

Delecia wrote:ok got it , thanks a lot Smile

No problem. Smile  Feel free to try other houses though, maybe there are older creations that do not need the latest game version of The Sims 4. Anyhow, since the question has been answered, I guess the topic can be closed. If you need any more help, you can then open a new topic. In the meantime, have fun !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top