Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camtasia Studio recognized it wasn't a valid version?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camtasia Studio recognized it wasn't a valid version? Empty Camtasia Studio recognized it wasn't a valid version?

Post by Guest Tue 09 Feb 2016, 21:50

Hey, I opened camtasia studio today and it told me i didnt have a valid version of camtasia and it might contain malware. It then closes the program. this is the error i get: 
Camtasia Studio recognized it wasn't a valid version? Captur14

i tried turning off the wifi, and the problem ensued. 
i would really like to use camtasia, without having to switch to the trial version. thanks for your help!

Back to top Go down

Camtasia Studio recognized it wasn't a valid version? Empty Re: Camtasia Studio recognized it wasn't a valid version?

Post by Admin Tue 09 Feb 2016, 21:54

Hello,

It seems like they patched the latest version of the software. (Noticed it myself too)
Please uninstall the current version completely using Your Uninstaller! Pro from www.games4theworld.org . Use the "Super Mode". After uninstallation, restart your PC.

After that, reinstall the software, following the included instructions. The only difference this time: DO NOT update the software any more. Use only the version that comes with the torrent. Also make sure that you block the software in your Firewall, so that it does not connect to the interwebz.

That should do the trick. Good luck, and please let us know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Camtasia Studio recognized it wasn't a valid version? Empty Re: Camtasia Studio recognized it wasn't a valid version?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 10 Feb 2016, 01:32

I would like to add that if you are using the G4TW version of the program, and don't update it, it may be necessary to disconnect the internet BEFORE starting up the program. Blocking the program in the Windows (10) firewall didn't help me at all, but disconnecting the internet prior to using the program did.

P.S. maybe I should start looking for a better third-party (= non-Windows) firewall...

We've got a Carloz.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top