Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't install sims 4 ultimate fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - Can't install sims 4 ultimate fix Empty Can't install sims 4 ultimate fix

Post by Guest Thu 11 Feb 2016, 19:59

Hello,

I can't install the ultimate fix for the sims 4.

"3. (If you’ve already done the Ultimate Fix in the past, you may skip this step) After adding ALL of the installed game files to your anti-virus software’s exceptions list, go to the folder where you installed The Sims 4 to. If you installed Games4theworld’s version of The Sims 4, the default location will be: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4\ . In there, open the folder called “__Installer”. From here, navigate to vc\vc2013\redist. You’ll see two files called “vcredist_x86.exe” and “vcredist_x64.exe”. Double-click on them both and install them. If you have a 32-bit Windows system however, you only need to run the “vcredit_x86.exe”. "

I did this. (I have the 32)

"Following that, navigate to C:\Program files(x86)\The Sims 4\__Installer\vc\vc2010sp1 and again, if you have a 64-bit Windows system, double-click on both files in the folder and install them. If you have a 32-bit Windows system however, you only need to run the “vcredit_x86.exe”."

And here is the problem, I don't have the folder. I've tried to install the previous step again and repair it, but I don't get the folder.

I hope you can help me

Back to top Go down

silent install - Can't install sims 4 ultimate fix Empty Re: Can't install sims 4 ultimate fix

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 12 Feb 2016, 02:03

ellebelle18 wrote:Hello,

I can't install the ultimate fix for the sims 4.

"3. (If you’ve already done the Ultimate Fix in the past, you may skip this step) After adding ALL of the installed game files to your anti-virus software’s exceptions list, go to the folder where you installed The Sims 4 to. If you installed Games4theworld’s version of The Sims 4, the default location will be: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4\ . In there, open the folder called “__Installer”. From here, navigate to vc\vc2013\redist. You’ll see two files called “vcredist_x86.exe” and “vcredist_x64.exe”. Double-click on them both and install them. If you have a 32-bit Windows system however, you only need to run the “vcredit_x86.exe”. "

I did this. (I have the 32)

"Following that, navigate to C:\Program files(x86)\The Sims 4\__Installer\vc\vc2010sp1 and again, if you have a 64-bit Windows system, double-click on both files in the folder and install them. If you have a 32-bit Windows system however, you only need to run the “vcredit_x86.exe”."

And here is the problem, I don't have the folder. I've tried to install the previous step again and repair it, but I don't get the folder.

I hope you can help me

Hello and welcome to the forum @ellebelle18,

Since your Windows operating system appears to be a 32-bit version, you don't need to do this step. Smile  Just ignore it. On 32-bit Windows systems you cannot install a 64-bit Microsoft Visual C++...

Good luck, and feel free to keep us posted for any follow-up issues ! Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top