Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the Ultimate fix for sims 4 is not included on how to install sims 4 correctly? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why the Ultimate fix for sims 4 is not included on how to install sims 4 correctly? [SOLVED] Empty Why the Ultimate fix for sims 4 is not included on how to install sims 4 correctly? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 06 Feb 2016, 06:27

When I read the instructions on how to install sims 4 correctly, why the ultimate fix is not included? How can I apply it?

Back to top Go down

Why the Ultimate fix for sims 4 is not included on how to install sims 4 correctly? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Why the Ultimate fix for sims 4 is not included on how to install sims 4 correctly? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 06 Feb 2016, 07:02

pizzaslaysme wrote:When I read the instructions on how to install sims 4 correctly, why the ultimate fix is not included? How can I apply it?

Hello,

The Ultimate fix is not mentioned this time, simply because you don't need it at the moment. The post will be updated as soon as new DLC are out, no worries. In the meantime, you can download the pirated Sims 4 games from here: 

https://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Install the items in the following order, and always follow the included instructions too.

1) The Sims 4 Base Game
2) Get to Work
3) Get together
4) "Hotfix" (see this topic)

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Why the Ultimate fix for sims 4 is not included on how to install sims 4 correctly? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Why the Ultimate fix for sims 4 is not included on how to install sims 4 correctly? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 06 Feb 2016, 13:26

So no need for the Ultimate Fix right now? Thanks btw.

//EDIT

Also, when I read the installation guide in the Sims 4 crack folder, it is stated that "We do not recommend changing the installation folder." but in the thread of "How to install sims 4 correctly, it is stated that " MOVE (don’t copy) the “The Sims 4” folder in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\ to THIS location instead:C:\Program Files (x86)\
So your new installation location will be: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4\"

//EDIT

Nvm, i just paying it right now and it worked. Thank u so much

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Feb 2016, 13:23

pizzaslaysme wrote:Nvm, i just paying it right now and it worked. Thank u so much

Sure thing, and have fun ! Make sure to check back on here regularly, because in future updates, the Ultimate fix might be necessary again to use. We will keep you all posted here on this. Until then, have fun ! Problem solved, topic closed.  Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top