Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 2 How do I make my friends sleep at my house without cheats?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 2 How do I make my friends sleep at my house without cheats? Empty Sims 2 How do I make my friends sleep at my house without cheats?

Post by Guest Fri 12 Feb 2016, 16:00

I have the complete collection,but I don't know if THAT has anything to do with this problem.

I invited two friends(adults) at my house to sleepover,but they complain in the morning that they couldn't sleep.
I even put two single beds in a room,maybe I should separate them in two rooms?

Do I really have to woohoo with a sim if I want him/her to actually sleep at my house?   Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Sims 2 How do I make my friends sleep at my house without cheats? Empty Re: Sims 2 How do I make my friends sleep at my house without cheats?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 14 Feb 2016, 16:39

Yap12353524 wrote:I have the complete collection,but I don't know if THAT has anything to do with this problem.

I invited two friends(adults) at my house to sleepover,but they complain in the morning that they couldn't sleep.
I even put two single beds in a room,maybe I should separate them in two rooms?

Do I really have to woohoo with a sim if I want him/her to actually sleep at my house?   Facepalm

Hello again,

Since those sims that you invite over are "NPCs", basically (=non-playable characters), you can't directly force them to sleep, unlike the sims from your active household. I remember from The Sims 3, that if non-household sims came over, they slept when thy wanted/needed it, but most often they just left the lot at some point without sleeping. I did not notice strangers in The Sims 2 actually sleeping overnight either, thus far.

Have you considered simply adding that sim into your household in The Sims 2 ? P.S. no, it doesn't matter where you downloaded your TS2 games from, as these in-game mechanics are the same everywhere.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 2 How do I make my friends sleep at my house without cheats? Empty Re: Sims 2 How do I make my friends sleep at my house without cheats?

Post by Guest Sun 14 Feb 2016, 18:55

Carlos wrote:
Hello again,

Since those sims that you invite over are "NPCs", basically (=non-playable characters), you can't directly force them to sleep, unlike the sims from your active household. I remember from The Sims 3, that if non-household sims came over, they slept when thy wanted/needed it, but most often they just left the lot at some point without sleeping. I did not notice strangers in The Sims 2 actually sleeping overnight either, thus far.

Have you considered simply adding that sim into your household in The Sims 2 ? P.S. no, it doesn't matter where you downloaded your TS2 games from, as these in-game mechanics are the same everywhere.

It appears that ONE friend actually slept autonomously on the spare bed now,i'm serious,i tried right after posting this topic,lol,the irony.
but maybe TWO or more sims that aren't friend with each other, won't sleep in the same single room,even if it's separate beds,i think that's the case. 

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 17 Feb 2016, 03:17

Yap12353524 wrote:

It appears that ONE friend actually slept autonomously on the spare bed now,i'm serious,i tried right after posting this topic,lol,the irony.
but maybe TWO or more sims that aren't friend with each other, won't sleep in the same single room,even if it's separate beds,i think that's the case. 

Personally, I don't care much about in-game details like that. Nonetheless, that's an interesting theory, that I may test myself. Thanks for sharing this ! Very Happy

At some point though, it may be more feasible to just add that sim to your active household, than deal with the limitations that come along with "BFF" (or a similar) status.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top