Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims can't sleep (canceling on it's own or freeze)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims can't sleep (canceling on it's own or freeze) Empty Sims can't sleep (canceling on it's own or freeze)

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jan 2016, 10:06

I just update my sims 4 with get together and get to work expansion pack. Build mode, and custom sims didnt have any problem. But when in live mode, they won't sleep, cook, use toilet, etc. And they stopped doing anything. Couldnt change outfit too. Especially when i try to click sleep or nap on bed or couch, it canceled on its own or freeze again. I change to build mode, then to live mode again, and the queue action of sleep disappear.
I've erase the mod file, reset the file in documents/electronic arts , change the active sims to other family, still didnt work.
Can anyone fix it for me? Please?

*pardon my english*

Back to top Go down

Sims can't sleep (canceling on it's own or freeze) Empty Re: Sims can't sleep (canceling on it's own or freeze)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 25 Jan 2016, 23:37

nadaazizah wrote:I just update my sims 4 with get together and get to work expansion pack. Build mode, and custom sims didnt have any problem. But when in live mode, they won't sleep, cook, use toilet, etc. And they stopped doing anything. Couldnt change outfit too. Especially when i try to click sleep or nap on bed or couch, it canceled on its own or freeze again. I change to build mode, then to live mode again, and the queue action of sleep disappear.
I've erase the mod file, reset the file in documents/electronic arts , change the active sims to other family, still didnt work.
Can anyone fix it for me? Please?

*pardon my english*

Hello @nadaazizah and welcome to the forum,

Are you sure you removed ALL your mods and custom content ? That also includes any items that you put into your Tray-folder under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. 

I'm not really sure if it can make any difference in your situation, but it doesn't hurt to apply the small fix I described here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21865-llama-symbols-in-newcrest-and-other-smaller-glitches-fix

There is also this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-17-12-2015

Please also try and give these tips a go. Good luck for now ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top