Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone be nice and just let me know if you need a blank cd to install the sims 4 ? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - Can someone be nice and just let me know if you need a blank cd to install the sims 4 ? [SOLVED] Empty Can someone be nice and just let me know if you need a blank cd to install the sims 4 ? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 01 Apr 2016, 22:33

Can someone be nice and just let me know if you need a blank cd to install the sims 4 i never done this before.

Back to top Go down

silent install - Can someone be nice and just let me know if you need a blank cd to install the sims 4 ? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can someone be nice and just let me know if you need a blank cd to install the sims 4 ? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 Apr 2016, 16:11

Nope, you only need Daemon Tools, it's a program that simulates using a virtual CD.

Back to top Go down

silent install - Can someone be nice and just let me know if you need a blank cd to install the sims 4 ? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can someone be nice and just let me know if you need a blank cd to install the sims 4 ? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 03 Apr 2016, 21:08

Tam23 wrote:Can someone be nice and just let me know if you need a blank cd to install the sims 4 i never done this before.

Hello and welcome to the forum @Tam23,

Please try and keep all your discussions about this problem in only one topic here. Smile  And about your question, you do not need a blank CD. What you do need depends on where you downloaded the game from. Games4theworld's version requires WinRAR, which you can get on this site

Other uploaders may provide their downloads in a different format, so it depends. Where did you download the game from ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Apr 2016, 14:44

@Carlos I Downloaded the Games From Here.
And I Cant Get Daemon Tool To Work
And I Use Winrar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Apr 2016, 15:07

What do you mean with you can't get Daemon Tools to work? Maybe you don't understand how to use it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Apr 2016, 15:29

No I install Daemon Tool Lite and It Does Mount The Sims 4 Image Everytime  I Try To Installed The Sims 4 Its Say Please insert disk Part 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Apr 2016, 15:42

When you downloaded the game, you have an .iso? If you have two of them, the second one should be the disk Part 2. If it is like that, you only have to double click on it and Daemon Tools shoud mount the image. Sorry for any grammar mistake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Apr 2016, 17:06

The game didnt come with an iso. so i guess thats why its not doing...i downloaded the game from here and no iso. was in the torrent..can you give me a link to the game where i can download it better please

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Apr 2016, 18:15

But wait, when you downloaded the game from this page, what archives do you have?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Apr 2016, 19:04

What do you mean what archivess? im really new to this :$

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 04 Apr 2016, 19:47

Tam23 wrote:What do you mean what archivess? im really new to this :$

Did you install WinRAR already (see the link in my first reply of this thread) ?

If so, make an empty folder somewhere. Then you double-click on the .RAR file (that's the format of the downloaded stuff, if you got it from G4TW) and it should open with WinRAR. Now...you should see several files and folders inside.

You can now (easily) mark the contents of the .RAR with your mouse, as if you were marking plain text. Then you drag and drop ALL contents of the .RAR, into the fresh folder you initially created. This "extraction" process can take a little while to complete. When it's done, close the WinRAR window and go into the folder where you extracted the stuff to.

You should see a "setup.exe", if you downloaded the base game from G4TW. There is also an Installation guide.txt inside the folder with the extracted contents. Always make sure to read this file, because it's included in all our downloads !

Good luck for now. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Apr 2016, 22:23

I Did All That @Carlos..I Always Use Winrar To..But It Still Doesnt Not Work

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 05 Apr 2016, 16:42

Tam23 wrote:I Did All That @Carlos..I Always Use Winrar To..But It Still Doesnt Not Work

What exactly is not working ? Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2016, 17:36

The sims 4 i downloaded from your site
thanks anyways i got it worked from another user on another site
thanks thou for your help

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 05 Apr 2016, 17:44

Tam23 wrote:The sims 4 i downloaded from your site
thanks anyways i got it worked from another user on another site
thanks thou for your help

Nice to hear. Smile  However, if you need support you should try and be (more) specific about what is happening on your end. "The Sims 4 is not working" doesn't really tell me anything, and I can only speculate about what is going on. For example, I mentioned before the procedure on using WinRAR. Possible follow-up replies from you could have been that you are getting an error-message, or something like that. 

I get that these things can be difficult for a new user, but you should still try and give specific details, when asked about them. Not only will it have a higher chance for you to get to a solution eventually, but it also makes the work for us (Helpers & Mods) a lot easier to do.

Sometimes we also offer TeamViewer support, but that is a different issue.

If you have any more questions, you can of course get back to us again anytime in the future. For now, have fun though !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top