Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Pets Loading Issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Pets Loading Issue Empty Sims 3 Pets Loading Issue

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2011, 14:56

I've been trying to fix this for the past 20 hours or so and I am getting a tad frustrated, tired and overall annoyed. The game is fully patched, it installs fine, it takes a long while to load the Pets screen and when it finally gets into the start menu (neighbourhood/saved game select) regardless of choosing a saved game or a new game in any town, it loads for an hour or so until 50% and then just stops, with no error no freeze, no nothing... it just gets stuck (the load bar as well as the game tips), the program is responsive (well Task Manager doesn't say it's "Not Responding"), it just doesn't move passed it, and I left it like that for 4 hours.
I deleted all my CC, I even reinstalled the games (all the expansions and stuff packs), I tried your fix, I uninstalled all the expansions and just kept the base and Pets games thinking it might be from my PC, and I even tried another release... and still nothing. Also everything works just fine without Pets.
I am sorry if I may be addressing an issue that was already solved or posted, from what I looked there wasn't something similar. Thank you for your time

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets Loading Issue Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets Loading Issue

Post by Narong30 Wed 19 Oct 2011, 15:00

necroberry wrote:I've been trying to fix this for the past 20 hours or so and I am getting a tad frustrated, tired and overall annoyed. The game is fully patched, it installs fine, it takes a long while to load the Pets screen and when it finally gets into the start menu (neighbourhood/saved game select) regardless of choosing a saved game or a new game in any town, it loads for an hour or so until 50% and then just stops, with no error no freeze, no nothing... it just gets stuck (the load bar as well as the game tips), the program is responsive (well Task Manager doesn't say it's "Not Responding"), it just doesn't move passed it, and I left it like that for 4 hours.
I deleted all my CC, I even reinstalled the games (all the expansions and stuff packs), I tried your fix, I uninstalled all the expansions and just kept the base and Pets games thinking it might be from my PC, and I even tried another release... and still nothing. Also everything works just fine without Pets.
I am sorry if I may be addressing an issue that was already solved or posted, from what I looked there wasn't something similar. Thank you for your time

Maybe it cause by your graphic card?
Hope you've time to read This
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2011, 15:02

I was just about to edit my post, to specify that all of my drivers are up to date and my system meets the requirements. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Wed 19 Oct 2011, 15:06

necroberry wrote:I was just about to edit my post, to specify that all of my drivers are up to date and my system meets the requirements. Thank you.

To be honest, I've no idea with your problem. You believe that your Graphic card can support the expansion pack?
I would suggest you to wait for other moderator/Admin reply Smile

By the way, would you like to try THIS method?
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2011, 16:41

I tried the method above, and it still doesn't work. Thank you for your time, however. ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Wed 19 Oct 2011, 16:48

necroberry wrote:I tried the method above, and it still doesn't work. Thank you for your time, however. ^_^

No problem. I guess we should wait for the other Moderator/Admin respond. Since their have more experience than me Smile
Don't worry mate. Your problem will be solved.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 20 Oct 2011, 00:54

necroberry wrote:I tried the method above, and it still doesn't work. Thank you for your time, however. ^_^
Hello,

Did you add ALL OF THE .exe files to the DEP exceptions?
Also, do you have any Mods too? If yes, DELETE AND REMOVE ALL Mods and Custom Content. Everything!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2011, 11:09

I have deleted every CC, that including mods, and yes I have also added all the .exes to DEP, but it seems my problem is sort of fixed... And by that I mean that it took 8 hours to load into the game, worked a bit, in slow motion and constant freezes and then finally froze for good in Create a Household.
I don't understand why since my specs are acceptable and meet the minimum requirements: AMD Athlon II X3 450, 3.2 GHz, 4 GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 3450 and am running Windows 7 x64-bit. I also have my graphic settings on medium for the game and I always close any background processes when playing.
*sigh* I believe I'll wait until I upgrade my graphic card and my PC overall. I'm getting tired of trying to work this out when it's eating so much time, so I'm giving up.
Thank you and sorry for taking up your time. ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Thu 20 Oct 2011, 14:00

necroberry wrote:I have deleted every CC, that including mods, and yes I have also added all the .exes to DEP, but it seems my problem is sort of fixed... And by that I mean that it took 8 hours to load into the game, worked a bit, in slow motion and constant freezes and then finally froze for good in Create a Household.
I don't understand why since my specs are acceptable and meet the minimum requirements: AMD Athlon II X3 450, 3.2 GHz, 4 GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 3450 and am running Windows 7 x64-bit. I also have my graphic settings on medium for the game and I always close any background processes when playing.
*sigh* I believe I'll wait until I upgrade my graphic card and my PC overall. I'm getting tired of trying to work this out when it's eating so much time, so I'm giving up.
Thank you and sorry for taking up your time. ^_^

No need to say sorry. Anyway, I'll let you know, if we found any other fix for it.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 20 Oct 2011, 18:06

Hello,

Try this and see if your PC can run the game/expansion at all: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct 2011, 19:53

Same thing is happening with me and I've noticed that no matter what u do sims do not stop work unless u go in a lot and play in live mode. Smile This is pretty strange. And i've done all the stuff including DEP, I have no CC or Mods and my computer beats all the requirements! Don't get what is wrong with my sims 3 pets too! BTW I installed as you'vesaid (watched a tutorial)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 23 Oct 2011, 10:55

Hello,
Since EA has changed the way many objects work with the release of Pets, I think this has everything to do with graphics cards.
I would suggest to wait for a new patch, which is bound to be released soon.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)