Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Sims 3 Pets Issue. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Sims 3 Pets Issue. [SOLVED] Empty Another Sims 3 Pets Issue. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2011, 08:53

Hi there, I'm new to this forum, and first off just wanted to say thanks to G4TW for putting out these and many more games... on a tight budget and could never afford what they want for games these days. Cheers!

Now, I've gone through a lot of threads on this forum and the Sims 3 Pets Facebook page, etc. etc., and have seen the cc problems, the garbled graphics, and the freezing, but not much on my issue. I can do everything fine up until I start to play my family in their house. I made a family with two people, two horses, two dogs, and a cat. One horse, one dog, and the cat disappeared, they are no longer in my Sims control tab at all.

Also, my dog that's left is just a plumbob, no dog is there at all. My sims themselves disappear when I get them to do something, IF they will do it at all. Often when I click an activity, the bubble appears at the top in their activity lineup and then disappears immediately and they do nothing.

These are the problems I, personally, am having. I heard this may be graphics related, but I haven't seen that the nVidia Geforce 9300gs is affected. I also believe this is not graphics related, as there is something wrong with the gameplay itself not the graphics.

Thanks for your time, and hopefully we can get this fixed, been waiting for a game like this since I was a kid!

-Sarah

Back to top Go down

Another Sims 3 Pets Issue. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Another Sims 3 Pets Issue. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 29 Oct 2011, 10:51

Hello,
This doesn't seem to be a graphics problem to me. But one question comes to mind, and that is, are you using any mods or custom content at all?
To suit pets, EA altered the way many objects work so cc is possibly no longer compatible and can cause a variety of problems. Mods need to be replaced with their latest versions.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Another Sims 3 Pets Issue. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Another Sims 3 Pets Issue. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2011, 21:27

I get this same prob ....do you mean i have to reinstall game (i havn't installed any mods)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 03 Nov 2011, 21:35

Hello,
No I don't think reinstalling will do you any good. This mod might help though. Neighbourhoods can become corrupted over time and that mod can help correct and trap errors.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Nov 2011, 14:08

Im not sure how to install it....could you make a little tutorial

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 04 Nov 2011, 14:26

Hello,
There's a pretty good "how to" here.
You can skip the part in the red box on top.
Let me know if you need more assistance.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Nov 2011, 22:41

Thanks fixxed my prob

Admin edit: Problem solved, topic closed. Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top