Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Pets Lifetime Wishes Problem. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Pets Lifetime Wishes Problem. [CLOSED] Empty The Sims 3 Pets Lifetime Wishes Problem. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2011, 17:15

Hello! The Sims 3 Pets Lifetime Wishes Problem. [CLOSED] 2830496658

I have a problem, don't know is it just me or is there somebody else with tis problem. I downloaded G4TW version of sims 3 pets and everything went fine, atleast I tough so. When I was making my family i noticed i can't choose lifetime reward, in the boxes where it should be are hearts?! If somebody can help please do, is it problem in the game or i need to do something to choose? And also when teens age they don't get lifetime wishes too! Thank you.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Pets Lifetime Wishes Problem. [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Pets Lifetime Wishes Problem. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2011, 17:19

Here is a pic

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Pets Lifetime Wishes Problem. [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Pets Lifetime Wishes Problem. [CLOSED]

Post by invalidusername Thu 20 Oct 2011, 05:50

That's happening to me too. Then when I tried to bypass it by just creating a teen, when placed in a house the game locked up. I could move around the map screen, but all of the interactive objects were gone, such as the entire bottom panel and all house icons. I had to force quit my game to do anything.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2011, 07:42

Im sorry cuz I posted on the wrong place... The Sims 3 Pets Lifetime Wishes Problem. [CLOSED] 2279017149

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 20 Oct 2011, 11:22

CookieCountess wrote:Im sorry cuz I posted on the wrong place... The Sims 3 Pets Lifetime Wishes Problem. [CLOSED] 2279017149

That's no problem, us mods move topics to the right section if needed. I'll close this one, the other one stays open.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top