Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval expansion. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval expansion. [SOLVED] Empty Sims Medieval expansion. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 23 Apr 2016, 19:52

Hey all, thanks for letting me in. 

I downloaded "Sims Medieval" and "Sims Medieval, Pirates and nobles"

I installed the game, but when I was trying to install the expansion, I was told I needed windows vista??

Now I play "Sims Medieval" with the patch without the expansion and it works fine on my laptop with windows 10.

So I wonder why I couldn't put the expansion in, as the basegame runs as smothly as all other simsgames on my laptop.

Have read all about the installing and patch, followed it,  and all works but this...

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval expansion. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims Medieval expansion. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Apr 2016, 20:17

MiaH4 wrote:Hey all, thanks for letting me in. 

I downloaded "Sims Medieval" and "Sims Medieval, Pirates and nobles"

I installed the game, but when I was trying to install the expansion, I was told I needed windows vista??

Now I play "Sims Medieval" with the patch without the expansion and it works fine on my laptop with windows 10.

So I wonder why I couldn't put the expansion in, as the basegame runs as smothly as all other simsgames on my laptop.

Have read all about the installing and patch, followed it,  and all works but this...

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum @MiaH4,

I moved your post to the correct section. Can you post a screenshot of the error that you are getting when trying to install the "Pirates and Nobles"-expansion ? Or at least type down the exact wording of the error here ? Because I haven't heard of such an error until now.

Have you also made sure to download and install all available Windows updates ? I myself can install + play both Sims Medieval + the expansion just fine on Windows 10...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Apr 2016, 23:03

As you told me your ep works I tried to install it again, on the patched basegame and it seemss to work just fine, thanks for your support.
 Only trouble sometimes is the graphics with blinking walls sometimes, but that I had before too. Then I just restart and it's gone.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Apr 2016, 19:34

MiaH4 wrote:As you told me your ep works I tried to install it again, on the patched basegame and it seemss to work just fine, thanks for your support.
 Only trouble sometimes is the graphics with blinking walls sometimes, but that I had before too. Then I just restart and it's gone.  Very Happy

You're very welcome @MiaH4. Very Happy  The game seems to work just fine on Windows 10, if you apply the "Medieval Ultimate fix". Feel free to get back in touch with us again anytime (open a new topic then). Have fun ! Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top