Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 2 Complete collection error not installed ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 2 Complete collection error not installed ... Empty Sims 2 Complete collection error not installed ...

Post by Guest Tue 26 Apr 2016, 10:14

Hello again! i have had a problem before and it was solved. i played with the sims regulary. but then when i open the icon of Mansion and Garden stuff then click play.. it tell me "The sims 2 Mansion and Garden stuff is not installed or improbably installed on your machine, please install or reinstall" Please help me with this problem. it was working just fine yesterday... i had  my anti virus off yesterday and it worked but today its displaying this message... Sims 2 Complete collection error not installed ... 3886f310

Back to top Go down

Sims 2 Complete collection error not installed ... Empty Re: Sims 2 Complete collection error not installed ...

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 26 Apr 2016, 20:40

Hello again,

Are you sure you did not delete anything from the game, or maybe modify registry entries, or things like that...? If the game was working fine yesterday, I'm not sure what could have happened.

Did you also actually configure exclusions in your anti-virus ? Simply "turning off" the anti-virus doesn't always help, so you should actually try adding the install location of all Sims 2 folders to the exclusions in your anti-virus, so that these folder locations are ignored from all virus-scanning-operations.

Then re-download and re-apply this NoCD-file here, for Mansion and Garden Stuff:
http://bit.ly/1JXg1RN

See if the game runs again after that.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 2 Complete collection error not installed ... Empty Re: Sims 2 Complete collection error not installed ...

Post by Guest Wed 27 Apr 2016, 17:54

Hello, thank you so  much for your help!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Apr 2016, 19:32

Sham allou wrote:Hello, thank you so  much for your help!

Keep us posted if you like... Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top