Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 1 - Complete Collection error after installation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 1 - Complete Collection error after installation Empty Sims 1 - Complete Collection error after installation

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2012, 16:23

After installing The Sims 1, I'm getting this constant error about the Makin' Magic CD-ROM. This is the error:

Sims 1 - Complete Collection error after installation Tumblr_mfjk00xQGl1r1cbuvo1_500

Whenever you press OK, it just keeps on looping, there's no way to start the game.

Is there a way to fix this? Or, if it's impossible for some reason, is there a way to not include Makin' Magic during installation so as to, at least, avoid the error. Thanks for your time

Back to top Go down

Sims 1 - Complete Collection error after installation Empty Re: Sims 1 - Complete Collection error after installation

Post by Admin Mon 24 Dec 2012, 19:03

Hello,

Did you apply the "# Crack", as described in the included "# Installation Guide.txt" file?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 1 - Complete Collection error after installation Empty Re: Sims 1 - Complete Collection error after installation

Post by Guest Tue 25 Dec 2012, 15:31

Yes, I did that too. Without the crack, it gave me a different error which didn't show up once I replaced the .exe file

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 25 Dec 2012, 20:20

Hello,

Can you please post a screenshot of the folder where you copied the crack to?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Dec 2012, 23:49

Sims 1 - Complete Collection error after installation Tumblr_mflzbzcN6r1r1cbuvo1_500

It's correct, right? For some reason, the error I posted is still there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 01:49

I actually have the exact same issue and even with putting the crack file where it suppose to go it gives me the same error

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 30 Dec 2012, 09:08

Hello,

Reinstalling the game with the help of this video has helped solve this problem before.

ladykana wrote:I actually have the exact same issue and even with putting the crack file where it suppose to go it gives me the same error

Hello,

Please try the video, and if it still doesn't work, please open a new topic. It'll be easier for us to keep track and provide personal support that way.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 14:41

That's how I installed it, there's no difference. Thanks anyway though Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top