Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 pets problem..it disappeared!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 pets problem..it disappeared! Empty sims 3 pets problem..it disappeared!

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2011, 19:12

I downloaded your version of the game, torrented all night. I installed it, let it update, and moved the crack. (it was the same crack as generations which i have and it works fine, but i moved it anyways, overwriting the previous one. this shouldn't change anything.) Everything should be working now, in theory.

in practice, the game does not exist. i installed it, i know this because of the memory it is taking up on my computer. but **** if i know where it is. there is no folder for it in the game data. there is no icon for it. it does not show up in the sims launcher. if i launch the game it appears to be generations.

THERE WAS NO EFFECT OF INSTALLING IT AT ALL.

What happened? Where did the game go? I see all the files but the install had no effect. I cannot try re-installing it because I have no space for it on my computer, the first installation took the last of the memory.

PLEASE HELP!

Back to top Go down

sims 3 pets problem..it disappeared! Empty Re: sims 3 pets problem..it disappeared!

Post by Admin Thu 20 Oct 2011, 00:32

cakelies wrote:I downloaded your version of the game, torrented all night. I installed it, let it update, and moved the crack. (it was the same crack as generations which i have and it works fine, but i moved it anyways, overwriting the previous one. this shouldn't change anything.) Everything should be working now, in theory.

in practice, the game does not exist. i installed it, i know this because of the memory it is taking up on my computer. but **** if i know where it is. there is no folder for it in the game data. there is no icon for it. it does not show up in the sims launcher. if i launch the game it appears to be generations.

THERE WAS NO EFFECT OF INSTALLING IT AT ALL.

What happened? Where did the game go? I see all the files but the install had no effect. I cannot try re-installing it because I have no space for it on my computer, the first installation took the last of the memory.

PLEASE HELP!
Hello,

Which version of Pets did you install? The original version of the (later) Fixed version?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male