Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cities Skylines & DLC ?? [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cities Skylines & DLC ?? [CLOSED] Empty Cities Skylines & DLC ?? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 04 May 2016, 10:19

Hi, 
I downloaded cities skylines yesterday and it all works perfectly...Ty, but I was wondering if I purchased the xpacs on steam if they would work with the cracked base game?

Back to top Go down

Cities Skylines & DLC ?? [CLOSED] Empty Re: Cities Skylines & DLC ?? [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Wed 04 May 2016, 21:09

Hi there,

No, I personally don't think that's going to work. First of all because Steam most likely won't recognize the base game (since it's just drag & dropping a bunch of files), and because of the fact that the expansion packs would need cracks too, or they would not work.

So no, I'm afraid that's most likely not going to work. Either you have to buy the base game (via Steam?) too, or torrent the expansion packs too.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 04 May 2016, 21:39

Lelanii wrote:Hi, 
I downloaded cities skylines yesterday and it all works perfectly...Ty, but I was wondering if I purchased the xpacs on steam if they would work with the cracked base game?

Besides, the crack-file of our Cities Skylines-release is for an older version of the basegame. If you buy DLC on Steam, they will require a higher patch version, for which you would need not only the files, but also a crack. If I recall correctly (anybody correct me here of course), you cannot buy DLC on Steam without having the base game too.

Moreover, we actually have a more recent version of the basegame + a few DLC too, in our "release que". Very Happy  Meaning, you don't really have to buy the stuff at all unless you want to use the Steam Workshop and any other online features of the game. The thing we are preparing will take the form of the Ultimate fix in The Sims 4, so basically it's a bunch of files and folders that you copy/paste over the base game directory.

This update will include the "After Night" and "Snowfall" DLC.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Jul 2018, 14:33

Just wondering whether these DLCs are now available? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 31 Jul 2018, 15:57

abanlean wrote:Just wondering whether these DLCs are now available? Thanks.

We are not doing that much "outside" of The Sims. That may or may not change in the future, but no: there are no other DLC for the Cities: Skylines basegame torrent of G4TW.

I will also close this topic now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top