Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cities: Skylines mods. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cities: Skylines mods. [CLOSED] Empty Cities: Skylines mods. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 30 Aug 2019, 20:52

Hi,
I've looked everywhere for an answer to this and tried different things but I cannot figure it out. Has anybody succesfully managed to install and use mods in their cracked game from G4TW? I am used to modding TS3/4 and I'm getting frustrated because I can't mod this game Oh my... Facepalm 

Thank you in advance!

Back to top Go down

Cities: Skylines mods. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Cities: Skylines mods. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 30 Aug 2019, 21:26

xblossomis9x wrote:Hi,
I've looked everywhere for an answer to this and tried different things but I cannot figure it out. Has anybody succesfully managed to install and use mods in their cracked game from G4TW? I am used to modding TS3/4 and I'm getting frustrated because I can't mod this game Oh my... Facepalm 

Thank you in advance!

That is a super-old version of Cities: Skylines, released (by the old Admin) way back in 2015 or so. I would not be able to tell either way though, how to install mods. DedicatedToLorilihim Most of them appear to be mods from the Steam workshop, and using these on cracked games is always a hit or miss, depending on what game we're talking about.

I'll give you a hint though: we are working on "something" in that regard, so I would not close or dismiss this topic here right away.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2019, 19:09

I thought it might be because the mods are made with a newer version Killkillkillkill!
Great news!! I will be looking forward to "something" Very Happy Very Happy thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 02 Sep 2019, 20:07

xblossomis9x wrote:I thought it might be because the mods are made with a newer version Killkillkillkill!
Great news!! I will be looking forward to "something" Very Happy Very Happy thank you!

Yes, this release from G4TW is literally just the vanilla basegame. And do stay tuned. Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top