Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In-game problem with The Sims 3 Island Paradise.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In-game problem with The Sims 3 Island Paradise. Empty In-game problem with The Sims 3 Island Paradise.

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2016, 08:58

HI, Thessi92 and i has a the same problem anyone can help me? (i've already installed TeamViewer)

Back to top Go down

In-game problem with The Sims 3 Island Paradise. Empty Re: In-game problem with The Sims 3 Island Paradise.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 Jun 2016, 09:15

TheAmazinPyra wrote:HI, Thessi92 and i has a the same problem anyone can help me? (i've already installed TeamViewer)

Hello and welcome to the forum @TheAmazinPyra,

I think you are talking about this older thread here ?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t14533-in-game-problem-with-the-sims-3-island-paradise-solved

Let's see if we can solve the problem with the forum here (before going to TeamViewer). The advantage is that other people can also track the progress and see what solution works. Smile  First of all, is your problem exactly the same as in the other topic...? And what about the suggestions from J.T and Shamrock in the other thread, have you tried them ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

In-game problem with The Sims 3 Island Paradise. Empty Re: In-game problem with The Sims 3 Island Paradise.

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2016, 09:41

i already try the Ultimate Fix again but it didn't work and also i have mods and the version of the game is hereIn-game problem with The Sims 3 Island Paradise. Gameve10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2016, 09:43

the same problem here is the screenshotIn-game problem with The Sims 3 Island Paradise. Proble10

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 Jun 2016, 12:21

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2016, 12:24

im really sure i did it right

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 Jun 2016, 12:28

TheAmazinPyra wrote:im really sure i did it right

Do you have any mods installed then...? Other than that, there really aren't any more explanations, I'm sorry. But make sure again that you correctly applied the Ultimate fix, nonetheless.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2016, 12:42

when i installed island paradise it goes like that (unofficial game modification).
generations and pets, supernatural are ok when i installed them but when it comes to island paradise it says unofficial game modification

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 Jun 2016, 12:49

TheAmazinPyra wrote:when i installed island paradise it goes like that (unofficial game modification).
generations and pets, supernatural are ok when i installed them but when it comes to island paradise it says unofficial game modification

It doesn't matter which expansions you installed before, and in what order. Please try re-downloading the file here.
https://goo.gl/7iw5Zv

Extract with WinRAR and copy + paste the two files into C:\Program files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Replace the existing files when prompted. Then try the game again. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jun 2016, 04:55

it didn't work  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Jun 2016, 09:41

TheAmazinPyra wrote:it didn't work  Why God.

Try editing your folder-permissions, in the way I described here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17678-permissions-error-when-copying-cracked-files-fix

Then try applying again the files from the link in my previous reply. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jun 2016, 10:10

still didn't work

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 05 Jun 2016, 07:50

TheAmazinPyra wrote:still didn't work

Can you also try going to Documents\Electronic Arts and then change the folder name of "The Sims 3" ? Just change that folder name into anything you like. Then re-start the game.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2016, 08:40

it work! the unofficial game modification didn't appear  Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Jun 2016, 06:16

TheAmazinPyra wrote:it work! the unofficial game modification didn't appear  Surprised

Very cool ! Very Happy  You can now install additional expansions, if you like, too.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jun 2016, 07:16

how about my mods?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Jun 2016, 18:45

TheAmazinPyra wrote:how about my mods?

Yes, if you have any mods, you will need to filter them one-by-one, to see which mod is causing the error. So put one mod in, then test the game. Is everything working ? If yes, exit the game, put the next mod in, re-start the game, and so forth.

Do this until you find the mod(s) that cause(s) the error.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jun 2016, 03:12

thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 08 Jun 2016, 20:42

TheAmazinPyra wrote:thank you

No problem.  Carlos is tha man  Once you get there, feel free to let us know which of your mods caused the issue, if you like of course. I'm really curious about that myself, and I'm sure it would help other users too. Very Happy 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top