Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval Fix not recognized? Please Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval Fix not recognized? Please Help! Empty Sims Medieval Fix not recognized? Please Help!

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2011, 06:49

Hi there.
I joined because it seems like you have some pretty useful information, and well I could sure use that right now.

I installed TSM. I put the crack on it. I had seen people talk about issues, but I just crossed my fingers and hoped I would be lucky enough not to have any. Not the case. I get the unending freeze on the CAS loading screen. SO I came here, and read a thread that said the ultimate fix was not working for those people but the temp was. Great! So I get that and extract it, and totally understand mounting it behind the game...

My issue is that my daemon tools is not recognizing the .mdx file. Just for kicks, I tried changing the path to an ISO, but of course it didn't really work. I tried to go through windows opening the program, choosing which program to open it with, and choosing DT, but then it gave me an "Error in Command Line" message. I deleted the one I messed up and extracted from the RAR again, but it just gave me the same error message.
I feel like I am so close! I have really wanted to play this game for a while, so if you have any help for me that would be great.
Thank you so much!

MOD EDIT:Topic moved to the right section.
-NARONG30

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval Fix not recognized? Please Help! Empty Re: Sims Medieval Fix not recognized? Please Help!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 20 Oct 2011, 10:51

Hello,
Did you get the Pirates and Nobles expansionpack as well?
You may want to try installing it and use its crack.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval Fix not recognized? Please Help! Empty Re: Sims Medieval Fix not recognized? Please Help!

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2011, 15:35

Well the thing is, I borrowed the disc from a friend for one night, and downloading is blocked where I live...
my main question was how to get the .mdx to mount because my dt is not recognizing it is a mountable file.

Are you saying that installing the expansion will solve my issues with the update? Because I can try but it will take me a while to get it. If someone could tell me what I am doing wrong and why it won't mount, I can try that too.
thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 20 Oct 2011, 18:13

Hello,

In Daemon Tools Lite choose "Add new SCSI Virtual Drive" and use that one instead of the "DT Virtual Drive". See if it makes a difference.

Last edited by Admin on Fri 21 Oct 2011, 00:19; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct 2011, 00:17

I followed your instructions and downloaded the ultimate fix, but I haven't done anything with it yet. It says I need to have Pirates installed, but I don't, and don't have a way to get it right now.

Can I still place the crack there without the expansion??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top